Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:00:38 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Bills  (Read 2918 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 30, 2018, 01:47:25 pm »

Ugly so far.

This is Miami first completely meaningless regular season game since 2015.  Last year, Miami still had a chance to derail Buffalo in the last game.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 01:49:22 pm »

Tannehil and Gase are auditioning for the unemployment line.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 01:59:01 pm »

Why isn't Fales in?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 02:04:14 pm »

This whole thing is one big joke.  This team has no heart or pride.  I'd hope for Ross to blow the whole thing up after the season but he's completely useless things aren't going to get better anytime soon.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 02:05:12 pm »

Don't want Fales to have a good game in a meaningless spot and make people think he is the future.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 02:06:36 pm »

So long and thanks for all the fish

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 02:23:30 pm »

Have to use trick plays from the 3 yd line, LMAO.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 02:24:58 pm »

My bad Fales is not active today anyway

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 02:26:34 pm »

Who needs a trick play when you can score playing old fashioned football?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 02:39:43 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks Josh Allen sucks? You hear people call him the future and I don't see it. His rushing skills only matter if they are in addition to his throwing skills, which he has not shown yet.

Maybe he can develop into something, but his rookie year was awful.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 03:26:48 pm »

Wow I completely forgot there was a game today, looks like I didn’t miss anything and if this keeps up I don’t see a reason to keep Gase and Tannehill is done
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2018, 03:36:13 pm »

This is why meaningless Week 17 games are not what you use to gauge whether or not to keep coaches and players. Look what the stupid Jets did with Rex Ryan. He beat us in Week 17 in a meaningless game and management stuck with him, they were rewarded with an even shittier season.

If Tannehill went 45 for 45 today for 600 yards and 8 TDs, the decision to keep him should've already been made and not altered. Granted, today is one of the worst games he has ever played, but if they wanted to keep him then this shouldn't change their mind.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2018, 03:49:11 pm »

This is why meaningless Week 17 games are not what you use to gauge whether or not to keep coaches and players. Look what the stupid Jets did with Rex Ryan. He beat us in Week 17 in a meaningless game and management stuck with him, they were rewarded with an even shittier season.

If Tannehill went 45 for 45 today for 600 yards and 8 TDs, the decision to keep him should've already been made and not altered. Granted, today is one of the worst games he has ever played, but if they wanted to keep him then this shouldn't change their mind.

You gage based on 16 (or more). not 1.  But how you preform in a meaningless game says a lot about your character.  The Bills spent Xmas preparing to play the Dolphins, the Dolphins spent Xmas drinking egg nog.

I recall an article talking about how Jason Taylor was working out and prepping for the probowl with the same intensity that one would for the super bowl, and other NFL players were even poking fun at him for working out to get in game shape for the probowl.  It was that type of competitive spirit that made JT great.  And the Dolphins lack of spirit for this week is part of why they won’t be playing next week.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2018, 03:51:20 pm »

I really wish Taylor and Zach Thomas went into coaching for Miami, that competitive spirit is definitely missing with this team.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2018, 03:52:35 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks Josh Allen sucks? You hear people call him the future and I don't see it. His rushing skills only matter if they are in addition to his throwing skills, which he has not shown yet.

Maybe he can develop into something, but his rookie year was awful.

I still stand by this, he is just padding his stats against a team that has given up because they know their coach and QB will be fired and released on Monday.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray