Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:06:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  And with the 13th pick......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: And with the 13th pick......  (Read 7178 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2019, 02:43:12 pm »

I'm pasting this every time I hear of tanking....

[Wolfe] Thoughts on drafting QBs: You can't wait on the unknown. I think Tua and Trevor Lawrence will be good/great NFL QBs, but there's so much fluidity and circumstance that can affect players. Football isn't the NBA, can't tank for one player two or three drafts away. Draft for '19.

https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1082489697492967430
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 03:07:19 pm »

^is this you speculating or did this happen?

Speculating

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Alwaysdullfan

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 11:46:29 pm »

Our secondary is solid, hard to guard a WR for over 10 seconds due to no pressure on the QB. D-Line should be first pick and we can't whiff on it.

...Exactly. Thats also wat I think too. They have some really good pieces at secondary, Miami needs D-line to get after the QB and help stop the run. They just have to decide if they wanna trade Reshad Jones or R. Quinn, bcuz if they keep both of them ($30 mil. against cap) then I dunno if they can resign X. Howard, depending what hes asking. I love R. Jones, but if they can trade him and get a good draft pick, I think u gotta go for it. That will free up money for Howard, and Minkah will move back to Safety. Same can be said about Quinn. Use his money for Howard and add young talent thru the draft on d-line.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray