Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:40:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  What’s everyone going to do when Gase and Tannehill return?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What’s everyone going to do when Gase and Tannehill return?  (Read 1307 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: December 31, 2018, 06:49:24 am »

I don’t see either being let go at this time. I just don’t think the powers that be see it a smart move. I think other changes are more important right now.

With that said ... since it seems many people have bought into them being released what are you going to do when they aren’t?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 08:36:31 am »

be happy
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 09:38:06 am »

I'm okay with Ryan returning since he has proven to be a capable QB many times, but he needs the right coaching. He is a placeholder and since we have nothing else right now, that's fine.

Gase......nah, he has to go. Once I learned that he was basically the GM too, that was it for me. He has gone backwards as a coach and his GM decisions are not amazing either. Fresh start for coaching and GM and I would make O-Line coach the top priority. No more 1st time coaches either, I think this team would do well with a retread. Not garbage like Hue Jackson, but a Mike McCarthy type.

Maybe even Josh McDaniels after he learned humility if the Pats didn't say he is replacing Belichick in a few years.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 09:46:48 am »

Then they better get him an offensive line that can block.  This current unit couldn't drive the Golden Girls off the ball.  Gase needs to understand, whatever offense you install, it better be able to win on the road and in cold weather.  I think the whole team needs to be torn apart with the exception of about 15 guys. 

I doubt seriously that Ross is smart enough to do it and Tannenbaum needs to go away so until that issue gets fixed it may not even matter.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 10:10:16 am »

Gase fired

/thread
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray