Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:31:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  501st Costume Club
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 501st Costume Club  (Read 2031 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: January 17, 2019, 03:56:23 pm »

At the start of 2018, I mentioned in this thread: http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=25120.0 that I was working towards a costume for the 501st Legion Costuming Club to do volunteering and stuff.

Well, it's been done for a bit, but I forgot to put my pictures up.  I've done three volunteer "troops" so far.  I'm now working on a new costume for the new year.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 10:13:22 am »

Very cool Dave! Have you and Philly hooked up at any event yet?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 11:49:27 am »

Cool stuff man. Which one are you? And where do you do your charity work? your neighborhood? state wide, county wide etc...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:53:28 am by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 11:54:08 am »

Cool stuff man. Which one are you? And where do you do your charity work? your neighborhood? state wide, county wide etc...
Dave is in the green.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 12:13:19 pm »

Nice!

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 01:46:34 pm »

Dave is the only one of the Rebel forces in the picture..which leads me to ask:  Were you captured? Are you waiting for some wandering Jedi to come rescue you?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 01:50:55 pm »

^ I think he's an empire officer fam

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 05:28:39 pm »

I have only done stuff locally.  The charity itself is world-wide, with different squadrons.  Mine covers S. Florida, but if I were traveling or something, I could join a troop elsewhere if I wanted to.

So far, I've done a Holiday Parade, a cancer banquet for recovering children, and an event at a science museum.

I've not met up with Philly in this outfit, but I plan to see him at Star Wars Celebration Chicago in April.  It's very possible that we won't be be dressed up on the same day, though.  If we do, I'll be sure to get a pic.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 05:35:24 pm »

I've not met up with Philly in this outfit, but I plan to see him at Star Wars Celebration Chicago in April.  It's very possible that we won't be be dressed up on the same day, though.  If we do, I'll be sure to get a pic.
That would be pretty cool.

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 07:58:20 pm »

Dave is the only one of the Rebel forces in the picture..which leads me to ask:  Were you captured? Are you waiting for some wandering Jedi to come rescue you?

C’mon Man! Don’t you know your rebel alliance from your imperial forces stroke? C’mon Man!

Bibamus, moriendum est

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray