Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:55:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Adam Gase - Head Coach New York Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Adam Gase - Head Coach New York Jets  (Read 4228 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: January 09, 2019, 08:02:56 pm »

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/09/jets-land-adam-gase/

Going to be really easy to hate Gase now.  Fuck the Jets.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 08:36:33 pm »

And his former DC Vance Joseph may join him in New York according to what I'm hearing

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:31:07 am »

At this point who do you dislike more ... Saban or Gase?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:33:52 am »

saban
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:34:35 am »

^Saban for sure, Gase would need a few more evil deeds before he's Saban level.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:53:40 am »

Gase was just unsuccessful here.  Saban was an asshole who put himself and his incredible ego ahead of the team.  Not saying that Gase is a great coach or anything, but I'm predicting that he will have more success with the Jets than he had here, illustrating that he was not the main problem in Miami.   Jets will finish ahead of the Fins in the standings next year.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 12:52:18 pm »

At this point who do you dislike more ... Saban or Gase?

Interesting question.  Saban was a dick, Gase was merely unsuccessful.  However the Dolphins don’t play Alabama twice a year.  Be interesting if the answer changes if the Jets beat the Fins.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 01:54:26 pm »

Interesting question.  Saban was a dick, Gase was merely unsuccessful.  However the Dolphins don’t play Alabama twice a year.  Be interesting if the answer changes if the Jets beat the Fins.
My thoughts exactly. I definitely think this gives the Jets/Dolphins rivalry a shot in the arse!!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 02:06:57 pm »

The Jets will still suck.I feel more sorry than mad.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 02:10:36 pm »

^I never feel sorry for the Jets, and now that Gase is a Jet, I don't feel sorry for him either.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 03:35:47 pm »

Our luck is that Gase wins the next 2 Superbowls. But seriously, if the the Miami fans and media made him look all pissed off and uncomfortable. Wait until the NY fans and media start grilling his ass. Those post-loss press conferences should be pure gold, LMFAO. Other than that, Gase who?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:39:26 pm by pondwater » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 04:13:09 pm »

My thoughts exactly. I definitely think this gives the Jets/Dolphins rivalry a shot in the arse!!

What would help it more is Brady/Belichick retiring.  For the past decade and a half it has basically been a contest to see who comes in second in the division.  A week 17 game in which the winner is division champions, loser watches the playoffs from his living room, will do much more for the rivalry.  Rex being the Bills coach never really got things all that exciting because the games rarely mattered.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 04:51:24 pm »

A week 17 game in which the winner is division champions, loser watches the playoffs from his living room, will do much more for the rivalry.  Rex being the Bills coach never really got things all that exciting because the games rarely mattered.
Hahahaha ... I don't think we have to worry about this happening for quite some time!

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 05:43:59 pm »

Hahahaha ... I don't think we have to worry about this happening for quite some time!

IDK, Brady is getting old even if he doesn’t retire next year, he is not as sharp as he has been in the past. I am not predicting the Patriots suck next year, but I am not expecting them to extend the consecutive division title into the teens either.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 05:53:41 pm »

IDK, Brady is getting old even if he doesn’t retire next year, he is not as sharp as he has been in the past. I am not predicting the Patriots suck next year, but I am not expecting them to extend the consecutive division title into the teens either.

Agreed.   Father Time is starting to catch up to Brady.   I see it in his play this year.  I'm guessing next year, if not, the year after where he has that steep Manning-esque decline

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray