Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:20:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Pro Bowl talk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pro Bowl talk  (Read 1344 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: January 28, 2019, 07:48:02 am »

Jamal Adams robs Howard of an INT.  Howard got an INT later in the game.  So if Adams doesn't rob Howard, Howard gets Pro Bowl DMVP with 2 INTS, instead of Adams.  Fuck the Jets.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 09:19:23 am »

Also Mike Evans gets an INT.  Jalen Ramsey catches a TD pass.   Saquan Barkley and Alvin Kamara both got in at LB.   These guys were goofing around and having fun.   

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 10:28:31 am »

Patriots mascot is on the injury report because of him too.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 10:35:56 am »

Patriots mascot is on the injury report because of him too.

Is he questionable for next week?

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 01:55:08 pm »

I didn't even realize the Pro Bowl was played until I just looked at my newsfeed today.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 02:33:40 pm »

I stumbled across it as I was channel surfing.  I watched maybe 5 minutes and felt like I was watching a flag football game and switched over to a Swamp People repeat or some such nonsense.  Of course I don't blame the players for going at half speed in the Pro Bowl.  Nothing worse than getting a bad injury in that game. 
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:50 pm »

I stumbled across it as I was channel surfing.  I watched maybe 5 minutes and felt like I was watching a flag football game and switched over to a Swamp People repeat or some such nonsense.  Of course I don't blame the players for going at half speed in the Pro Bowl.  Nothing worse than getting a bad injury in that game. 

It should be the week after the superbowl, not the week before. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 05:32:25 pm »

Is he questionable for next week?

Probable.  Jaw, neck and back soreness.  He has a much better lawsuit than the disgruntled Saints fans.   

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 10:15:19 pm »

It should be the week after the superbowl, not the week before. 

I agree.   The players on the two Super Bowl teams can play in it then.   But more importantly, it can serve its purpose as a "cool down" game where fans can see their favorite stars one more time before settling in for the offseason.   But with the AAF coming in and the XFL next year, we'll have football year round.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 10:44:45 am »

I agree.   The players on the two Super Bowl teams can play in it then.   But more importantly, it can serve its purpose as a "cool down" game where fans can see their favorite stars one more time before settling in for the offseason.   But with the AAF coming in and the XFL next year, we'll have football year round.

Better not just for the super bowl teams, but everyone in the playoffs.

If the game is after the super bowl once he is named to the probowl he can start making plans to attend, bookings rooms and flights for family and friends etc. But under the current set up a player from say KC or NO had to wait until the last minute to do that because up until he got knocked out of the playoffs, he wouldn’t dare discuss probowl plans.  “I am not planning on going to Orlando, my plans are Atlanta “. And because they can not make plans a lot of other players opt out.  Whereas if they had family and friends who already had flights, they would be more inclined to go.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray