Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:22:32 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Quinn on the trade block
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quinn on the trade block  (Read 1428 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 07, 2019, 01:58:26 pm »

Quinn on the trade block.  If there are no suitors, he'll be released.  Not surprising, other than we might still get something out of him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1103726165515214854
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 02:21:52 pm »

Unfortunately, pretty much all the guys that the Dolphins are looking at as "cut or trade" players are the type that won't get them much in return if they trade them.  I don't even know that they would get a whole lot out of trading Tanny.  Maybe a 3rd rounder?
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:24:15 pm »

Unfortunately, pretty much all the guys that the Dolphins are looking at as "cut or trade" players are the type that won't get them much in return if they trade them.  I don't even know that they would get a whole lot out of trading Tanny.  Maybe a 3rd rounder?

No one is going to want to take on that contract of his.  You'll be lucky to get a 5th or 6th rounder and that's only if he agrees to restructure

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:32:21 pm »

No one is going to want to take on that contract of his.  You'll be lucky to get a 5th or 6th rounder and that's only if he agrees to restructure
They might if they are desperate enough.  Quinn is under 30 and has had successful seasons in the past.  I wasn't expecting a trade though, so if they have to cut him no biggie.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 04:17:18 pm »

The problem with defensive guys this year is that the pundits all say this is a very deep draft on the defensive side of the ball, thus lowering the value.  I could see him going to someone like the raiders or giants, if the price was right.
Alwaysdullfan

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 01:17:47 am »

...it doesnt even matter what they get for Tannehill o Quinn. Even 4th round and 5th would be good. Its more about the cap space and getting rid of them. New direction. With the money they'd save from RT and Quinn, we can get a free agent QB, resign J.James and draft interior OL....DEF get rid of them...both average players with big contracts, not worth keeping. Its not like Reshad Jones where it makes more sense to keep cuz of how much they still owe him.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray