Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:19:02 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Fake mugging of Empire Star
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print
Author Topic: Fake mugging of Empire Star  (Read 18194 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2019, 01:54:40 pm »

There's so much stink on this actor 
Undecided Embarrassed

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2019, 07:37:30 am »

Apparently he's a Dolphin's fan lol

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2019, 09:38:11 am »

so that settles it .. he definitely beat himself up!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2019, 10:16:20 am »

Apparently the prosecutor who supposedly recused herself for being in conflict was telling them to drop the charges behind the scenes (as everyone expected). Her phone records are public and her texts have proven she lied.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2022, 04:44:00 pm »

He is being sentenced today. His legal team is an absolute clownshow. Judge deniestheir request for a new trial and he seemed pretty angry at how long they ranted. Jussie was also late today and for anyone who knows a bit about court proceedings, that is a massive no-no for the Judge.

I believe they are reaidng victim statements now and then Jussie will speak, but they are still claiming what happened was real so he can only infuriate the judge more. My prediction is 2 years of real jail time. Anything like 8 years and he gets pardoned, anything like 4 weeks community service and the Judge destroys his reputation.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2022, 04:57:44 pm »

Jussie is out of touch. Let's hope they make an example out of him just like the crazy woman in Califonia who sent police on a wild goose chase in search of evil latino women when she was holed up with an ex boyfrined the whole time. Cheat on your husband if you want but wasting resources as an excuse isn't funny nor is it cheap. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2022, 05:00:03 pm »

Jussie is out of touch. Let's hope they make an example out of him just like the crazy woman in Califonia who sent police on a wild goose chase in search of evil latino women when she was holed up with an ex boyfrined the whole time. Cheat on your husband if you want but wasting resources as an excuse isn't funny nor is it cheap. 

I hope so too.  This punk needs to do some time.  Then he'll see what getting mugged really is like.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2022, 09:09:31 am »

This guy sucks.

It's like women who falsely accuse of rape.  It undercuts the issue for people that actually have to face it.

But if you're rich and have influence, you can skate.  I'm not sure I'd throw the book at this guy, but you can't just let him skate.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2022, 09:27:33 am »

This guy sucks.

It's like women who falsely accuse of rape.  It undercuts the issue for people that actually have to face it.

But if you're rich and have influence, you can skate.  I'm not sure I'd throw the book at this guy, but you can't just let him skate.

The false rape accusations are one of my most hated things because rape as a whole is so hard to prove. It has to be reported immediately to get any DNA evidence and that rarely happens due to psychological trauma and the stigma of being called a rape victim. The ones who fake it for revenge or attention are the scum of the Earth and add to the hesitancy of real victims to come forward.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2022, 11:14:52 am »

He got five months.   I hope he gets denied protective custody.   Throw his ass in gen pop.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2022, 12:45:09 pm »

^ I hope you're just blowing off steam, but your understanding of the justice system is so fucked up and harmful.

You are sent to jail to be reprimanded for crimes, to atone or rehabilitate, and to be kept from people to do more harm, if it's a serious offense.  But you aren't there to be beaten and raped.  That's bad for all of us and isn't justice.

The goal here is to make this guy be a better person.  He needs to learn from it and come out better on the other side and hopefully society can learn from his mistake as well.

I drink your milkshake!
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2022, 01:43:15 pm »

^ I hope you're just blowing off steam, but your understanding of the justice system is so fucked up and harmful.

You are sent to jail to be reprimanded for crimes, to atone or rehabilitate, and to be kept from people to do more harm, if it's a serious offense.  But you aren't there to be beaten and raped.  That's bad for all of us and isn't justice.

The goal here is to make this guy be a better person.  He needs to learn from it and come out better on the other side and hopefully society can learn from his mistake as well.

There's a difference between knowing what the justice system is intended for and what the reality of prison is.   If you really want prison to be like you described, they need to reform the system.   They can start by separating different types of crimes.   For example, it's common knowledge that pedophiles and former LEO's are the lowest on the totem pole in prison and they are subject to constant harassment, beatings, and rapes.   So why not designate one or two prison facilities for those types only and put them all in there? 
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2022, 01:49:32 pm »

For example, it's common knowledge that pedophiles and former LEO's are the lowest on the totem pole in prison and they are subject to constant harassment, beatings, and rapes.   So why not designate one or two prison facilities for those types only and put them all in there? 

I'm pretty sure they already do this, according to the various documentaries I've seen on the subject.  Any prisoners with high-risk, because of the crime or their particular fame or whatever, are segregated.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2022, 04:03:47 pm »

I'm pretty sure they already do this, according to the various documentaries I've seen on the subject.  Any prisoners with high-risk, because of the crime or their particular fame or whatever, are segregated.

Cops have their own wing, otherwise they wouldn't survive a day in jail. As far as pedophiles go.....maybe? I can understand why they would but at the same time, special treatment for such heinous crimes? Maybe it's a state by state thing. Cops would be targeted for their old job, pedophiles are targeted for what they did.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2022, 07:12:21 pm »

I see shows about jail -- there's absolutely a secondary holding for people who are high risk for shanking, basically.  Cops, pedos, -- lots of crimes against kids -- snitches, informants -- race-traitors.  There are all kinds.  But I think that those people also know that they have to be extra good, because if they can't make it in the protected area, that they're stuck in gen-pop where they're at risk....or solitary, I guess.

From what I've seen on these shows, the protected area is a much nicer experience....nobody is fighting.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray