Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:27:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  OBJ traded to the Browns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OBJ traded to the Browns  (Read 1381 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 12, 2019, 08:15:46 pm »

Looks like he will be reunited with his college receiving buddy.  Giants get a first rounder, a third rounder, and Jabrill Peppers

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:22:16 am »

You beat me to it about the reunion with his LSU buddy.  The Browns will be int he playoffs a hell of a lot sooner than the Dolphins will. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 10:24:38 am »

The Browns will be deadly this year.  Baker is legit, OBJ is a deep threat, Jarvis catches everything underneath.  David Njoku is a rising star.  Yeah, Browns will probably win their division.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 10:38:03 am »

The Browns will be deadly this year.  Baker is legit, OBJ is a deep threat, Jarvis catches everything underneath.  David Njoku is a rising star.  Yeah, Browns will probably win their division.
The best video game team for sure. They now have like 7 guys who need to get the ball and a rookie head coach. This team will be very lucky not to implode.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 11:09:12 am »

And add Kareem Hunt and Nick Chubb to the mix in the backfield.   This is going to be a formidable offense.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 04:59:29 pm »

On paper the Browns have one of the best, if not the best, team in the NFL.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 11:28:18 am »

I just found out that Hunt got an 8 game suspension for his altercation.   Now that the hammer has fallen, the Browns can react accordingly

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray