Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 20, 2019, 03:16:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  OBJ traded to the Browns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OBJ traded to the Browns  (Read 77 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 12, 2019, 08:15:46 pm »

Looks like he will be reunited with his college receiving buddy.  Giants get a first rounder, a third rounder, and Jabrill Peppers

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:22:16 am »

You beat me to it about the reunion with his LSU buddy.  The Browns will be int he playoffs a hell of a lot sooner than the Dolphins will. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

SNAP!

WayneStewart99@yahoo.com
Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 10:24:38 am »

The Browns will be deadly this year.  Baker is legit, OBJ is a deep threat, Jarvis catches everything underneath.  David Njoku is a rising star.  Yeah, Browns will probably win their division.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 10:38:03 am »

The Browns will be deadly this year.  Baker is legit, OBJ is a deep threat, Jarvis catches everything underneath.  David Njoku is a rising star.  Yeah, Browns will probably win their division.
The best video game team for sure. They now have like 7 guys who need to get the ball and a rookie head coach. This team will be very lucky not to implode.

Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person - Bill Murray
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 11:09:12 am »

And add Kareem Hunt and Nick Chubb to the mix in the backfield.   This is going to be a formidable offense.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 04:59:29 pm »

On paper the Browns have one of the best, if not the best, team in the NFL.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 11:28:18 am »

I just found out that Hunt got an 8 game suspension for his altercation.   Now that the hammer has fallen, the Browns can react accordingly

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray