Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:03:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Who do you want the Dolphins to Draft in the first round?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Who do you want the Dolphins to Draft in the first round?  (Read 3635 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 04:19:39 pm »

The Fins need both interior DL help and especially edge rushing (DE) help.   In my opinion, I think there is a lot of depth at DT coming out this year where you can find some solid DTs between the 5th and 7th rounds.  But I don't think there is nearly as much quality depth at DE this year.  SO I would be good with them addressing DE early in the draft and DT later in the draft. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 05:47:47 pm »

We also don't know what kind of players Godcheax or Taylor would be in a 3-4.  It's a different scheme, we may or may not already have some pieces in place.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 05:55:21 pm »

The smart move would be focus pn the OL, then CB and linebackers.

The Dolphins have pretty much decided to skip 2019 and have an 18 month preseason for 2020.  It takes time for an OL to learn to work together as a unit.  Likewise LBs and CBs take time to learn the position.  So get those pieces in place this year and next year go after the positions that can make an impact quicker.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray