Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:15:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  You are the sky judge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You are the sky judge  (Read 1155 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: March 21, 2019, 01:22:45 am »

Let's take a trip back in time to Super Bowl XLVII.   The Ravens are leading the 49ers 34-29.  The 49ers are driving into Ravens territory and reach the red zone.

Imagine that you are the sky judge in the game, and on the fourth down play in the endzone, the officials asked for your opinion.

You go to your monitor and watch the play, as the entire football world waits for your decision.  You watch Crabtree and the Ravens defender over and over.

What do you rule?  Pass Interference or no pass interference?

I would rule no pass interference because both the receiver and the defender appear to initiate contact at the same time.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 01:47:33 pm »

Man, ya gotta stop living in the past will all these interference/non-interference plays.  Smiley
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 02:14:17 pm »

Smh, why don't you spend your energy looking towards players and prospects you would like on this team?
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 04:19:31 pm »

Remember that MLB game in 1927 when Lou Gehrig missed that tag and the umps still called that guy out?   That still grinds my gears. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray