Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:15:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Gronkowski has retired
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gronkowski has retired  (Read 1103 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 24, 2019, 07:21:09 pm »

I just saw this in ESPN and confirmed with a couple of local news outlets. Gronk has hung them up today. Sorry, I couldn’t get any of the stories I read to upload. Maybe someone here will have better luck. I’ glad part of the patruots’ Reign of terror is going away.I’m assuming that he is Canton bound?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:25:16 pm by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 09:27:17 pm »

Miami should have drafted this guy.

I just watched some highlights of the playoffs.  The other good thing about having a guy like him on your team is that you never have to feel guilty if you get a break on a bad call.  They only real way to stop a monster like Gronkowski was to commit pass interference.  Just ask Aqib Talib.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:39:07 pm »

I wish him the best.  He was fun to watch, but his body has taken a beating, so it makes sense. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 11:25:48 am »

Gronk was in yoga class last week with Omar Kelly's wife. He spends a lot of time in Miami so not sure if that's where he plans on living. A little late now but it would have been nice if he would have wanted to play here too. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 11:50:05 am »

Gronk was in yoga class last week with Omar Kelly's wife. He spends a lot of time in Miami so not sure if that's where he plans on living. A little late now but it would have been nice if he would have wanted to play here too. 

I think his first choice would have been the Bills, he grew up in upstate NY.  But if you are gonna party in March Miami is a better choice than uostate NY.

I would not be shocked if he unretired around week 12, (assuming NE was playoff bound)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray