Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:53:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Miami has 2 of the top 10 CBs by passer rating in 2018
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miami has 2 of the top 10 CBs by passer rating in 2018  (Read 1059 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 28, 2019, 09:24:29 am »

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-top-10-cornerbacks-by-passer-rating-in-2018

Minkah came in at #7, Howard at #3.  When the secondary has all the pieces in place, we'll have the best in the NFL.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 10:44:19 am »

Starting to rethink my position a bit on Howard. I know he's great but his injuries are a red flag. Is he worth paying huge money too?

I am leaning towards keeping him and paying him but the deal has to be favorable to us in that we can't be stuck with it for 4-5 years if he misses the next 32 games.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 12:57:48 pm »

And cornerback is a position where it almost doesn’t matter how good your best cb is, what really matters is how good your second best CB is.  If you have an all time great CB teamed with one that sucks then the opposing QB can just throw the ball all day to WR2.  But if your second best CB is also very good then the QB doesn’t have much to work with.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 01:29:57 pm »

And cornerback is a position where it almost doesn’t matter how good your best cb is, what really matters is how good your second best CB is.  If you have an all time great CB teamed with one that sucks then the opposing QB can just throw the ball all day to WR2.  But if your second best CB is also very good then the QB doesn’t have much to work with.
This is very true.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray