Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:09:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Guess I'm not as dumb as you all think I am after all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guess I'm not as dumb as you all think I am after all  (Read 1918 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: March 29, 2019, 02:16:26 am »

Just had to share this

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/27/nfl-pass-interference-brandin-cooks-super-bowl/

See, I was right all along.

Guess I know something about football after all.

Again, however, the Patriots have been on the wrong end of sooooooooooooooooooooo many bad calls during Brady's career, it's a little nice to see it finally even out.

The Karma is that Talib was on the Rams, and it was Talib who put the Broncos in the Super Bowl a few years ago by mauling Gronkowski in the end zone.  Although under the new rules, that couldn't be challenged because it was not inside of two minutes.

Also, the point I was trying to make in my sky judge thread was how exciting adding the element to the game would be.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:31:48 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 07:21:01 am »

I really am trying my best not to issue a personal attack, your word choice for your thread title is asking for it. 

You have an unhealthy obsession with the Patriots and perceived ref calls.  Some of us may in the moment vent about said blown call, but we get over it.  If you were a real Dolphins fan and not some Patriots homer acting like one, you would be commenting in the many threads highlighting our rebuilding attempts. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 08:02:05 am »

Speaking of trolls, I used to hang out on another sports website forum and there was this one guy who was such a masterful troller that at one point, he had two different accounts and he would start arguments with himself and then sit back and enjoy watching people take sides in a completely made up argument that he was having with himself.  It went on for like two years before anyone figured out that it was the same person under two different names.  D4L ranks right up there with that guy as he has been yanking our chains on here for years.   
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 10:08:25 am »

I am not surprised that in discussing this rule change the NFL choose to discuss plays that hurt the Rams and plays that helped the Saints.

And as for the assertion of the title.  This thread only reinforces the contrary.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 06:46:49 pm »

Speaking of trolls, I used to hang out on another sports website forum and there was this one guy who was such a masterful troller that at one point, he had two different accounts and he would start arguments with himself and then sit back and enjoy watching people take sides in a completely made up argument that he was having with himself.  It went on for like two years before anyone figured out that it was the same person under two different names.  D4L ranks right up there with that guy as he has been yanking our chains on here for years.   

Hmmm. So D4L is really Hoodie, since that's the major Pats fan on this site.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 07:01:05 pm »

Don’t slander me like that.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 07:41:53 pm »

Don’t slander me like that.
It is not slander, and that is an outrageous and offensive suggestion.

Slander is spoken.  In print, it's libel.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 08:26:32 pm »

That is a terrible insult to Hoodie whom I consider a pretty righteous dude for a Pats fan.  But it was pretty funny.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 01:47:36 pm »

The new pass interference rule would have kept the Rams out of the SB.  So, what's the point here?

Sometimes it feels good to stop doesn't it?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 07:08:16 pm »

The new pass interference rule would have kept the Rams out of the SB.  So, what's the point here?

Sometimes it feels good to stop doesn't it?

The point is this:

I watched the video seveal times and am certain of one thing you don’t know what PI is.

If you want post video of the others I am sure they will also confirm your lack of football knowledge.  

and this:

I just watched the video and it's worse than I thought...I have to agree with hoodie.

I am just pointing out that I do know what pass interference is.  

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:11:57 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray