Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:32:51 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Cats vs. dogs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: pick a side
pussies   -5 (41.7%)
bitches   -7 (58.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Cats vs. dogs  (Read 2214 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 29, 2019, 07:47:57 pm »

Ok. Maybe someone can start a poll. What side of the eternal argument are you on? Good or evil? Example. Cats > dogs. Everybody but tenshot can participate. He’s been making fun of me.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:23:41 pm »

Dogs.   I'd rather have an animal who thinks I'm God than one who thinks they're God. 

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 08:31:30 pm »

This Thread is > Any Political Thread Ever Started     Grin
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 08:53:29 pm »

here’s the thing. If I want to go away for a long weekend, the cat is self sufficient. He can live on his own for a few days, and wouldn’t even care if I was there or not. Just a bunch of extra food, water, and a clean box, and he’s all set. You ever see a cat being walked in feet of snow in single degree temps? No. Cats have more s new than going out in those conditions. And they’re not all over you either. When a cat wants attention or affection they’ll let you know. When they don’t want it, they leave you the heck alone.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 09:03:21 pm »

Cat shit and cat piss is the worst and no matter how much you clean the box, you always smell it.  At least a dog does that outside.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 09:06:15 pm »

I’ve never seen a cat eat it’s own shit though.

Bibamus, moriendum est

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 09:06:43 pm »

I feel like this is going to be worse lol

Bibamus, moriendum est

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 11:45:34 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBMVa2A68s

Dogs win easily.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 11:56:55 pm »

Little known fact: Politics is a compound word, poli = many; tics = small blood sucking disease carrying vermin.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 09:04:19 am »

I like both...but if I can only have one, I'll take a dog.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 09:57:43 am »

I think sometimes that I'd like to have a dog. I've always loved Bulldogs. But then December -March happens, and I realize how much maintenance a dog is.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 10:24:49 am »

I like both, really.  I think I've had more love for a dog, but they're so much more work and commitment and guilt.

Cats can self-sustain, so with work and kids, sometimes I don't really have time to give them and they don't care too much.  A dog suffers in that scenario.

When I'm old and retired, I can see a dog being more valuable.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 11:43:17 am »

I like both as we have both but it really depends on where I'm at in life to which one I'd want if I could only have one. Dogs are definitively more loyal buy you have to make it home to let them out and feed them. If I'm a busy person I might choose a cat only because I can actually leave them for a couple of days if need to.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 02:15:09 am »

Cats any day.  

I don't need a shadow 24-7, I don't feel the need to be wanted every second of the day. Dogs are a job, like taking care of a child for 12-15 years, no thanks.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 11:35:30 am »

here’s the thing. If I want to go away for a long weekend, the cat is self sufficient. He can live on his own for a few days, and wouldn’t even care if I was there or not. Just a bunch of extra food, water, and a clean box, and he’s all set. You ever see a cat being walked in feet of snow in single degree temps? No. Cats have more s new than going out in those conditions. And they’re not all over you either. When a cat wants attention or affection they’ll let you know. When they don’t want it, they leave you the heck alone.
You ever see a cat greet you at the door? Nope. Never happened. My dogs go nuts everytime I come home from work they are so happy to see me it's like they haven't seen me in a week. When I walk in the door, I instantly forget all about work. My dogs love the attention, but as soon as I tell them to get down, they're off me. The cat keeps coming back even when I've told him to leave me alone and if I don't pet him, he bites or claws me and runs away. The cat is ALWAYS on HIS terms. The dogs are ALWAYS on MY terms. My dogs would take a bullet for me, the cat would be no where to be found.  They're more work but there's a reason we have a "save our dogs" sign in our window for the fire department, you can let the cat burn for all I care.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 11:52:12 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray