Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:25:13 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Just curious
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 1301 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: April 04, 2019, 10:42:53 pm »

Do you guys actually think I am a Patriots fan?  Or this like my posts about Tannehill Marino, where I stay on course with absurd logic to make a point?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 07:50:32 am »

Patriots fan? no

Idiot? yes

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:03:31 am »

I think because you live in New England you are consistently around their media, and it influences your perspective greatly.  Couple that with a low football IQ, and you've got the reason you get so much crap on here.  The end result is you coming off like a Patriots homer because you NEVER STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THEM.  If I counted your posts, I'd guess it's 35% about the Dolphins, 55% about the Patriots, and 10% about giving people unwanted hugs like Joe Biden.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 02:58:06 pm »

I just think you are an attention huer who says absurd things because it gets you noticed. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 07:19:54 pm »

I think because you live in New England you are consistently around their media, and it influences your perspective greatly.  Couple that with a low football IQ, and you've got the reason you get so much crap on here.  The end result is you coming off like a Patriots homer because you NEVER STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THEM.  If I counted your posts, I'd guess it's 35% about the Dolphins, 55% about the Patriots, and 10% about giving people unwanted hugs like Joe Biden.

Being obsessed with something is not the same thing as rooting for them. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 10:23:24 pm »

God damn nut Huh

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 10:37:19 am »

I just think you are an attention huer who says absurd things because it gets you noticed. 

This site needs a like button.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray