Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:00:24 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Roster moves, cuts and signings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Roster moves, cuts and signings  (Read 1430 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: May 16, 2019, 10:52:11 am »

I know this may cut down on Hoddie being able to post puns but I figured we could use a central thread to discuss some of the moves being done.

Miami signed guard/center Kyle Fuller and center Tony Adams, and also, as reported by The Miami Herald on Wednesday, agreed to a deal with veteran edge rusher Nate Orchard.

To create room on the roster, the Dolphins released guard/former fifth-round pick Isaac Asiata with an injury and placed former Browns receiver Ricardo Louis on injured reserve with what a league source said was a season-ending knee injury.

The Dolphins also waived undrafted rookie center Kirk Barron.

Adams participated in training camp with the Jacksonville Jaguars and new Dolphins offensive line coach Pat Flaherty last year. He finished the season on the New England Patriots practice squad while new Dolphins offensive coordinator Chad O’Shea was on the coaching staff.

Fuller comes to Miami after playing in nine games with two starts for the Houston Texans in 2017, and two games for the Washington Redskins last season. He was a three-year starter at Baylor, where he earned first-team All-Big 12 honors as a senior in 2016.

Orchard, a former second-round pick by the Browns, joins the Dolphins after three seasons in Cleveland and spending last season with Buffalo and Kansas City. He has 69 tackles (42 solo), five sacks, one interception, five passes defensed and two forced fumbles in 37 career games.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:14:11 am »

I hoped Asiata could be something, he's incredibly strong.  Disappointing he didn't work out.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:57:05 am »

I hoped Asiata could be something, he's incredibly strong.  Disappointing he didn't work out.

I was going to say essentially the same thing about Asiata.  I really liked him coming out of college and high hopes for him. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:41:05 am »

Dolphins have signed free-agent defensive lineman Adolphus Washington to a one-year deal, per source.--Schefter

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1131542765974769665

Former 3rd round DT picked by the Bills, most recently with the Bengals.  Camp body.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 12:12:41 pm »

Dolphins have signed free-agent defensive lineman Adolphus Washington to a one-year deal, per source.--Schefter

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1131542765974769665

Former 3rd round DT picked by the Bills, most recently with the Bengals.  Camp body.

For obvious reasons, I was hoping the Redskins would sign him.  

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 01:07:59 pm »

InB4 Adolphus is adolphin, it's already been done.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 06:32:33 pm »

InB4 Adolphus is adolphin, it's already been done.

I like.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray