Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:53:28 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  End of Big Bang Theory
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: End of Big Bang Theory  (Read 1330 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: May 17, 2019, 09:00:24 pm »

The Big Bang Theory ended yesterday.

I am very disappointed, as I liked that show.  I think they should have continued it without Sheldon.  I don't know why he was everybody's favorite character.  He was the only thing that made it hard to watch because he is such a bad person. 

The other characters were funny. 

I have not seen the spin-off young Sheldon, as I'm sure that young Sheldon is as big of a prick as old Sheldon.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 11:27:50 am »

I watched the last episode over the weekend. Not that great but I still liked the way it wrapped up a lot of stories. It was time. They have been having a hard time finding interesting stories for awhile now. Nice to see Penny get pregnant now that the show is over. LOL

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 01:12:13 pm »

I know that show was very popular, but I never tried to watch it.  I just think that there are certain styles of shows that aren't for me.

I drink your milkshake!
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 01:43:11 pm »

I really enjoyed that show the first 8 years or so.  I thought it had clever writing and it was a unique concept.  But like many shows, as it aged, the writing started to suffer and they tried to add too much in an attempt to keep the show "fresh" with everyone getting married, having babies, etc.  I felt the same way about Married With Children. It was a really unique concept and the writing was hilarious (if juvenile) but as the years rolled on, the writing got weak and they started throwing hail mary desperation passes to try to keep it fresh.  Sometimes you just gotta know when to pull the plug. And it seems that in tv, that decision is usually made a couple years too late. 
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:08:44 am »

I was just hanging around to see how they ended it. They even got Stuart a girlfriend.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 12:38:32 pm »

I thought it went out well and they didn't do anything crazy that they couldn't fit into a spin-off. Although somewhat of a story-line comedies are typically more about each episode than the long term and easier to end IMO.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray