Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:54:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Support for Trump undermining evangelical church
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Support for Trump undermining evangelical church  (Read 13513 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 09:39:13 am »

By your reasoning you don't know if anyone is moral ever. so why even bring it up? You make judgments based on their actions before during and after their presidency and records both public and stuff that's come out after it's been declassified.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 10:03:01 am »

Trump is evil because he rapes children.

If he did then he would be....

Trump is evil...and anyone that doesn't see right past his con is supporting that evil, regardless of your intentions.

Sorry, folks...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 10:29:20 am »

Do you really think Trump is anymore evil than the Clintons?  I would say the Clintons are more evil, they're just better at hiding it from the general public.  When people on the left can admit they are pieces of shit, you might have more people admit Trump is too.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 10:39:17 am »

I find it funny that liberals have no problem thinking Trump diddles underage girls, but you mention a Clinton death squad and you're a conspiracy theorist.  There is more of a case for a death squad then there is for any of the stuff Trump is accused of.  At the very least, it's on par.  Point being, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

wtf? Lol. Death squad? Oh boy. I bet you think the Earth is flat too.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 10:40:57 am »

Do you really think Trump is anymore evil than the Clintons?  I would say the Clintons are more evil, they're just better at hiding it from the general public.  When people on the left can admit they are pieces of shit, you might have more people admit Trump is too.

At this point, the idiots supporting Trump won't change their mind for anything. He could walk down into one of his rallies, shoot one of y'all, and everyone would say they didn't see a thing, or he didn't mean it. Y'all are too stupid to see it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 11:39:22 am »

^Why don't you lay off the personal attacks and not be a smug jerk?  Not everyone is grouped into just a diehard Trump supporter or just a delusional Trump hater, I wouldn't recommend anyone be that extreme.

I brought up Clinton Death squad because that has just as much proof as Trump being a child diddler, or Kavanaugh raping that lady, which a few on this site are 100% convinced happen with no proof.  Thus the, have your cake and eat it too comment.  I see you like to use childish insults in an effort to diminish other's arguments by bringing down their character though.  That's stereotypical far left liberal behavior, so I should know better.  Shame on me.  Should I expect comments on how we should switch to communism next?
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 12:14:07 pm »

that has just as much proof as Trump being a child diddler

that's just false, there's infinity more proof of that than there is of the hillary ninja death squads ..

one has sworn testimony along with corroborating witnesses .. the other has russian propaganda setting up conspiracy theories like pizzagate and the seth rich thing .. also proven to be russian plants .. so lets compare apples and apples ..

clinton cheated on his wife .. had sex with an intern on the intrepid desk and has a few #metoo momemts probably .. trump has been accused literally dozens of times of either rape or sexual assault  .. brags about it on tape .. brags about it to howard stern .. cages children .. not even close .. not even close to close.

what you said is a textbook example of a false equivalency
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 12:18:31 pm »

^You're going to act like Clinton wasn't best buddies with Epstein, even more so than Trump huh?
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 12:21:02 pm »

^You're going to act like Clinton wasn't best buddies with Epstein, even more so than Trump huh?

i don't care that either was friends with epstein .. i'm going with what actions they took .. i don't see a 13 year old accusing clinton of rape .. i see a 13 year old accusing trump of rape ..

i'm very open to the possibility that both trump and clinton a human pieces of garbage .. but right now that only applies to trump
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 12:31:49 pm »

That's all I ask, I'm under the impression that most people that have or are leading our country are human pieces of garbage, and the younger politicians coming up like AOC and Omar are sick of it.  They are extremely misguided on the solution though, which might be worse. 
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 12:38:40 pm »

i see them seeing how government works in successful countries and then trying to duplicate this in the US .. i don't see how that's crazy ..
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 01:03:36 pm »

clinton cheated on his wife .. had sex with an intern on the intrepid desk and has a few #metoo momemts probably ..
Perhaps you forgot about these victims of Bill Clinton:

*Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of raping her in 1978.
*Leslie Millwee accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1980.
*Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself to her in 1991 as well as sexually harassing her.
*Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without her consent in 1993.

If we're supposed to believe the victims like the liberals contend. Then it seems like the hypocrisy is strong on this one, LMAO....

cages children

Not according to some government officials that were around when Obama was in the White House. The same shit was happening during the Obama regime. More liberal crybaby hypocrisy.

Quote from: Jeh Johnson - Obama's Homeland Security Secretary
Chain link barriers, partitions, fences, cages -- whatever you want to call them -- were not invented on January 2017

Quote from: Thomas Homan - Obama’s executive associate director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson. I was there because I was there when it was built,”
said Thomas Homan, who was Obama’s executive associate director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In 2015, he was given a Presidential Rank Award as a Distinguished Executive.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 01:06:31 pm »

i see them seeing how government works in successful countries and then trying to duplicate this in the US .. i don't see how that's crazy ..
Which "successful countries" are everyone leaving the US to go to? I'm totally clueless about this even though tons of people threatened to leave.  Contrary to that I have two friends that went through naturalization this past year. One is from Australia and one from Mexico. News flash .... they both are supporting Trump.  

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 01:36:05 pm »

This will lead into a discussion about the importance of national debt, which has been discussed ad nauseam.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2019, 01:41:36 pm »

This will lead into a discussion about the importance of national debt, which has been discussed ad nauseam.
But we can just print a single $25 Trillion bill and pay it all off in the time it takes to print the bill, LMFAO....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray