Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:18:55 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Support for Trump undermining evangelical church
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Support for Trump undermining evangelical church  (Read 13249 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2019, 11:21:41 pm »

He's basically telling those younger liberal Congresswomen who are trying to undermine him to go back to their crime infested places and clean them up first.   One of them is from South Bronx, another from Detroit.   He's dead accurate about those places being crime infested.
So Donald Trump - born 1943 in NYC - is telling AOC to go back to the crime-infested city she hails from, which is also NYC?

It's obvious what he meant: they should go back to their own shithole countries, like Africa and Puerto Rico.  If you aren't white, you aren't a Real American, you're just someone who the Real Americans allow to live here... and if you don't like how they treat you, you can go back to whatever country your ancestors came from.

edit: Let me just make this crystal clear:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

"Congresswomen" is plural.
The "country" they come from is the United States of America.
None of them need "travel arrangements" to visit the country they live in, nor do AOC and Tlaib need "travel arrangements" to visit the cities they were born in and still represent today.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:37:02 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2019, 11:32:01 pm »

he used the word "country" .. so it's not like he was talking about the bronx republic.. seriously .. is it self delusion?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2019, 10:04:54 am »

The right can look past Trump's obvious racism, as long as it's their type of racism as well.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2019, 10:51:30 am »

He's basically telling those younger liberal Congresswomen who are trying to undermine him to go back to their crime infested places and clean them up first.   One of them is from South Bronx, another from Detroit.   He's dead accurate about those places being crime infested.  

Bullshit. You either haven't read it, have bad comprehension or are an outright liar. He specifically called them out for being from other countries.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2019, 11:24:18 am »

^^^ BucBrad had to be sarcastic there, right?...

"Go back where you came from" isn't a "what part of America are you from" kind of comment...it's a "get out of my country and go back to yours" kind of BS.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2019, 12:53:41 pm »

The fake hypocritical repulse from the left has gotten stale. So much that conservatives are starting to wear the fake badges and stereotypical names given to them with honor.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2019, 01:28:27 pm »

He's basically telling those younger liberal Congresswomen who are trying to undermine him to go back to their crime infested places and clean them up first.   One of them is from South Bronx, another from Detroit.   He's dead accurate about those places being crime infested. 

You can't seriously believe that.

He is not basically saying that at all.  Jesus Christ...what reaching.  He's telling them to go back to the countries they came from. 

I drink your milkshake!
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2019, 01:44:30 pm »

The fake hypocritical repulse from the left has gotten stale. So much that conservatives are starting to wear the fake badges and stereotypical names given to them with honor.

If closet racists are now being up front about being actual racist then that's great for everybody.

and i'll see your image CF and raise you an image.
The only difference is that this image isn't some made up cartoon unfortunately.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2019, 01:49:21 pm »

You're really out of touch if you want to compare Nazi concentration camps to illegal immigration detention centers.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2019, 01:54:57 pm »

As I understood his comments, it sounded like he's saying go back to your country of origin, fix the mess that's there, then come back here, and use your newly gained experience and expertise to help fix the mess here. That's not racist. 

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2019, 01:57:32 pm »

You're really out of touch if you want to compare Nazi concentration camps to illegal immigration detention centers.
Once again a liberal shows they have absolutely no clue what the Holocaust was.  SMH

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2019, 02:01:10 pm »

If closet racists are now being up front about being actual racist then that's great for everybody.

and i'll see your image CF and raise you an image.
The only difference is that this image isn't some made up cartoon unfortunately.

The main difference being that no one is forcing them to come here and be detained in detention centers. They choose that of their own free will. Oh, and no one is exterminating them, that's a big hole in your theory.

Kind of like all the nuts that said that they were leaving the country if your POTUS Trump was elected. No one forced them to make such absurd announcements. Kind of funny that none of them left though, lmfao. Bunch of sissy ass crybabies
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 02:03:08 pm by pondwater » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2019, 02:01:33 pm »

As I understood his comments, it sounded like he's saying go back to your country of origin, fix the mess that's there, then come back here, and use your newly gained experience and expertise to help fix the mess here. That's not racist.  
He basically said since you hate this country so much then go back to the country you or your relatives came from and enjoy yourself. No sense in sugar coating it. It's no different than a Floridian saying if you like New York/New Jersey so much then get on I-95 and head north but since he is a politician the other side has to act offended. hahaha That's all politics is these days. Acting like the other side offended you and you just cannot deal with that any longer.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2019, 02:06:10 pm »

He basically said since you hate this country so much then go back to the country you or your relatives came from and enjoy yourself. No sense in sugar coating it. It's no different than a Floridian saying if you like New York/New Jersey so much then get on I-95 and head north but since he is a politician the other side has to act offended. hahaha That's all politics is these days. Acting like the other side offended you and you just cannot deal with that any longer.
TDS in full swing. Trump plays the other side like puppets and they take the bait every time. He may not win the next election, but if he does, the extreme left is gonna blow their brains out, hahaha

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2019, 02:06:28 pm »

I'm still of the opinion that they are all a bunch of assholes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray