Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:46:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Support for Trump undermining evangelical church
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Support for Trump undermining evangelical church  (Read 13537 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 01:48:15 pm »

By your reasoning you don't know if anyone is moral ever. so why even bring it up?

I bring it up because it is fun to spin up thin skinned, easily butt hurt snowflake pussies. 
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 03:04:50 pm »

This will lead into a discussion about the importance of national debt, which has been discussed ad nauseam.

our currency is fiat .. it's backed by nothing tangible .. therefore debt is nothing tangible .. that being said medicare 4 all saves trillions of dollars over what we currently have so it would .. reduce .. the debt .. win win
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 03:09:20 pm »

I bring it up because it is fun to spin up thin skinned, easily butt hurt snowflake pussies. 

and that's the republican party and the reason trump is president ..

cause it's better to stick it to pussy liberals than it is to make sure your kids grow up healthy and that a sudden cancer doesn't bankrupt your family.

I'm gradually coming to the conclusion that support for trump is a symptom of a severe moral and character deficiency..
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 03:16:32 pm »

our currency is fiat .. it's backed by nothing tangible .. therefore debt is nothing tangible .. that being said medicare 4 all saves trillions of dollars over what we currently have so it would .. reduce .. the debt .. win win
Sure, I'd be willing to institute a permanent single payer system in exchange for fully funding the border wall and permanently fully enforcing immigration laws. I mean if we're saving so much money, we might as well put it to good use. Do we have a deal?

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 03:35:10 pm »

Sure, I'd be willing to institute a permanent single payer system in exchange for fully funding the border wall and permanently fully enforcing immigration laws. I mean if we're saving so much money, we might as well put it to good use. Do we have a deal?

you had that chance when you fully controlled congress and the white house and couldn't get shit passed other than a tax cut for billionaires .. so how about we do what right for no other reason that because it's the right thing to do ..

i agree with fully enforcing immigration laws .. like the laws that say that asylum seekers are free to cross the border and surrender themselves to the first authorities they see and then have their cases heard.. those are all legal steps according to the current immigration laws .. so why are we instead putting them in concentration camps when they've literally violated NO law ..
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2019, 04:00:11 pm »

you had that chance when you fully controlled congress and the white house and couldn't get shit passed other than a tax cut for billionaires .. so how about we do what right for no other reason that because it's the right thing to do ..

i agree with fully enforcing immigration laws .. like the laws that say that asylum seekers are free to cross the border and surrender themselves to the first authorities they see and then have their cases heard.. those are all legal steps according to the current immigration laws .. so why are we instead putting them in concentration camps when they've literally violated NO law ..
Concentration camps, hahaha. They entered the country illegally and no one forced them to come here. So since you're for enforcing the immigration laws. I guess you're OK rounding up all the millions upon millions of people who are actually here illegally and shipping their ass out?

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2019, 04:37:53 pm »

They entered the country illegally

no they didn't .. asylum seekers don't have to have a visa and enter at a port of entry .. they crossed legally

(1) In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

try again

and sure .. deport 22 million people .. lets see how that idea works out for you
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 04:57:09 pm »

no they didn't .. asylum seekers don't have to have a visa and enter at a port of entry .. they crossed legally
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

try again

and sure .. deport 22 million people .. lets see how that idea works out for you
So basically what you're saying is in effect we don't have a border. Since anyone can cross it and then just claim asylum. Ummm, OK.

You damn liberals are crazier than those damn religious people with their invisible man in the sky. Illegal immigration isn't real. Voter fraud isn't real. Transgender isn't abnormal. Abortion isn't killing. And you have the nerve to make fun of Christians. The irony is that your fantasy world is just as unreal and nutty as theirs is, Bwahahahaha.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2019, 05:33:37 pm »

So basically what you're saying is in effect we don't have a border. Since anyone can cross it and then just claim asylum. Ummm, OK.

You damn liberals are crazier than those damn religious people with their invisible man in the sky. Illegal immigration isn't real. Voter fraud isn't real. Transgender isn't abnormal. Abortion isn't killing. And you have the nerve to make fun of Christians. The irony is that your fantasy world is just as unreal and nutty as theirs is, Bwahahahaha.

we have a border, seeking asylum is legal  .. sorry facts ..

illegal immigration is real
transgender is as normal as you are
voter fraud is real .. there's been about 6 cases confirmed over the past few hundred million votes cast .. so ti's about a .0000001% rate or so .. i believe voter suppression is way more real  and that falls more into the republican wheelhosue
abortion is NOT killing.. in the same way that the government can't force someone to donate a kidney it cannot force a woman to donate uterus rental
i don't make fun of christians .. i don't follow that religion .. i think alot of evil has been done in the name of religion
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2019, 05:38:40 pm »

we have a border, seeking asylum is legal  .. sorry facts ..

illegal immigration is real
transgender is as normal as you are
voter fraud is real .. there's been about 6 cases confirmed over the past few hundred million votes cast .. so ti's about a .0000001% rate or so .. i believe voter suppression is way more real  and that falls more into the republican wheelhosue
abortion is NOT killing.. in the same way that the government can't force someone to donate a kidney it cannot force a woman to donate uterus rental
i don't make fun of christians .. i don't follow that religion .. i think alot of evil has been done in the name of religion
OK, if you say so, haha.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2019, 09:23:05 pm »

I find it funny that liberals have no problem thinking Trump diddles underage girls, but you mention a Clinton death squad and you're a conspiracy theorist.  There is more of a case for a death squad then there is for any of the stuff Trump is accused of.  At the very least, it's on par.
Hillary Clinton is not on tape bragging about how easy it is to kill people, nor are there any firsthand witnesses to Bill Clinton ordering his secret death squad to (successfully) kill someone... but there is tape of Trump bragging about assaulting women, and firsthand witnesses (i.e. victims) to his alleged assault.  So no, the evidence that Trump is a sexual assaulter is not "on par" with the evidence that the Clintons have a death squad.

If we're going to talk about evidence that is on par, you could reasonably compare the assault claims against Trump to the assault claims against Bill, or you could reasonably compare the claims that Bush orchestrated 9/11 to the claims that the Clintons have secret death squads.  But comparing the multiple women who have accused Trump of sexual assault (some of whom were underage) to the existence of secret Clinton death squads is absurd.

Do you really think Trump is anymore evil than the Clintons?  I would say the Clintons are more evil, they're just better at hiding it from the general public.
This kind of statement baffles me.  I am forced to wonder how you rank other non-Clinton presidents.

Like, if someone were to say that Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were both "evil," I could understand it.  I wouldn't agree with it, but I could understand it.  And if someone were to say that Obama, GWB, Bill, GHWB, Reagan, and Carter are all equally evil politicians, then fine.  Again, I don't agree, but I get it.

But in your own view, are Trump, GWB, GHWB, and Reagan all the same?  Or is it that Trump is worse than them, but still less evil than Bill Clinton, who is the most evil President in history?  Or do you believe that Obama is actually more evil than Clinton?

Even if you like his policy accomplishments, do you place no importance whatsoever on a President who tells the media that he would accept foreign interferencein the upcoming election?  Or one that explicitly states that he fired the FBI director because he didn't want to be investigated?  Or one that can't bring himself to condemn armed Nazis marching with swastika flags, after one of them intentionally plows his car into a crowd of people and kills a woman?  This is not normal conservative behavior.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2019, 09:39:51 pm »

I thought you were in favor of enforcing the law?  Because that's what the law says: people who fear for their safety can come to this country.  I mean, Cubans have been doing it for over half a decade century, and no one in FL seems to mind.

If you want to kick all these immigrants out of the country, then fine... but just say that instead of trying to cloak your position as merely "enforcing the law."  You care more about getting rid of them than you do enforcing the actual law.

And in the same sense that being drunk in public does not mean the government confiscates your house, laws have defined punishments attached to them.  The laws regarding immigration do not all have "immediate deportation" as their sole punishment; some of them have fines attached, and some allow the violator to remain in the country.  So while you might prefer it if every violation of immigration law resulted in immediate deportation, that isn't the law.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:38:17 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 04:12:20 am »

I thought you were in favor of enforcing the law?  Because that's what the law says: people who fear for their safety can come to this country.  I mean, Cubans have been doing it for over half a decade century, and no one in FL seems to mind.

If you want to kick all these immigrants out of the country, then fine... but just say that instead of trying to cloak your position as merely "enforcing the law."  You care more about getting rid of them than you do enforcing the actual law.

And in the same sense that being drunk in public does not mean the government confiscates your house, laws have defined punishments attached to them.  The laws regarding immigration do not all have "immediate deportation" as their sole punishment; some of them have fines attached, and some allow the violator to remain in the country.  So while you might prefer it if every violation of immigration law resulted in immediate deportation, that isn't the law.
The real question is are you in favor of enforcing the laws?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 11:19:39 am »

The real question is are you in favor of enforcing the laws?

Are you making up new laws that you want everyone to enforce...because Fausto actually posted the law, which you basically twisted into something he didn't say at all. Yes there is a border, and an immigrant seeking asylum may cross that border legally in order to formally request asylum.

So, to refresh the key points there, in case you're dealing with some ADD issues or something:

1) Yes, there is a border
2) Yes, an immigrant can legally cross the aforementioned border in order to request asylum

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2019, 12:56:31 pm »

Are you making up new laws that you want everyone to enforce...because Fausto actually posted the law, which you basically twisted into something he didn't say at all. Yes there is a border, and an immigrant seeking asylum may cross that border legally in order to formally request asylum.

So, to refresh the key points there, in case you're dealing with some ADD issues or something:

1) Yes, there is a border
2) Yes, an immigrant can legally cross the aforementioned border in order to request asylum

I don't know why you liberals attack in groups like blood thirsty hamsters. I wasn't talking to you whatsoever, but I guess if they need your help, that's cool.

I fully understand his argument, I need no help from you, and I haven't twisted anything. Now that you have voluntarily mentally masturbated yourself into the conversation, I will ask you, Fausto, and Spider all the same question.

As an American citizen, are you in favor of enforcing the current laws? A simple yes or no will suffice. No need for deflection, spinning, or talking in circles.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray