Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:33:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Support for Trump undermining evangelical church
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Support for Trump undermining evangelical church  (Read 13247 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2019, 01:25:12 pm »

I'm certainly in favor of enforcing the one we're talking about here...try to stay focused, please.

no they didn't .. asylum seekers don't have to have a visa and enter at a port of entry .. they crossed legally

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 01:42:59 pm »

I'm certainly in favor of enforcing the one we're talking about here...try to stay focused, please.
I'm focused just fine. You didn't answer the question. ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF ENFORCING THE CURRENT LAWS? It's really not that hard. Be a man and just give a simple yes or no. If you can't or won't, then obviously you are the one twisting and spinning things.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 01:56:42 pm »

transgender is as normal as you are

I don't know that is true at all. Based on a liberal organization's research ... Transgender-ism seems to be a mental issue. Even when they get the sex change they still attempt suicide at higher rate than anyone else. National Center for Transgender Equality found that 40 percent of transgender adults have attempted suicide. Blacks and Jews are the most bullied and/or oppressed in this country and they are some of the lowest rates so any "bullying" answer isn't an excuse. We have no problem dealing with depression or knowing a pedophile has a mental issue but because we've become politically correct we are now supposed to accept this as "normal". The truth is we as a society are doing them no favors by pretending they are "normal" and ignoring the real issue.

Please don't try and link in gays because I haven't said anything about them.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:01:34 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 02:46:49 pm »

I don't know that is true at all. Based on a liberal organization's research ... Transgender-ism seems to be a mental issue. Even when they get the sex change they still attempt suicide at higher rate than anyone else. National Center for Transgender Equality found that 40 percent of transgender adults have attempted suicide. Blacks and Jews are the most bullied and/or oppressed in this country and they are some of the lowest rates so any "bullying" answer isn't an excuse. We have no problem dealing with depression or knowing a pedophile has a mental issue but because we've become politically correct we are now supposed to accept this as "normal". The truth is we as a society are doing them no favors by pretending they are "normal" and ignoring the real issue.

Please don't try and link in gays because I haven't said anything about them.
Although I agree with the mental issue part, I didn't even bring that up. I said abnormal. LGBT are definitely abnormal.

Quote from: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
abnormal adjective
ab·​nor·​mal | \ (ˌ)ab-ˈnȯr-məl  , əb-\
Definition of abnormal
: deviating from the normal or average
a person with abnormal [=exceptional] strength
abnormal powers of concentration

At 4.5% of the population, there is zero doubt that LGBT individuals deviate from the normal or average. That's not meant to put them down. Everyone on earth is abnormal in some way. In America, LGBT have the right to live their life the way the want to. Likewise, if you advertise your abnormal lifestyle publicly , people have the right to have opinions about it.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2019, 03:34:25 pm »

The real question is are you in favor of enforcing the laws?
To clarify your question: are you asking about every law on the books, or every immigration law on the books, or something else entirely?  Since "yes or no" are the only acceptable answers, I want to make sure I understand the question.

Of course, I will expect you to answer this same question.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2019, 03:53:37 pm »

Although I agree with the mental issue part, I didn't even bring that up. I said abnormal. LGBT are definitely abnormal.

At 4.5% of the population, there is zero doubt that LGBT individuals deviate from the normal or average.
I'm just going to repeat the same thing I said the last time the "abnormal" argument was trotted out:

Are Jews abnormal?

I don't see why the "abnormality" of a group should have any impact on policy.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2019, 03:57:11 pm »

To clarify your question: are you asking about every law on the books, or every immigration law on the books, or something else entirely?  Since "yes or no" are the only acceptable answers, I want to make sure I understand the question.

Of course, I will expect you to answer this same question.

We're talking about immigration. Do you support enforcing our nations immigration laws? Looks like Fau says yes according to his previous post.

i agree with fully enforcing immigration laws ..

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2019, 04:05:52 pm »

I'm just going to repeat the same thing I said the last time the "abnormal" argument was trotted out:

Are Jews abnormal?

I don't see why the "abnormality" of a group should have any impact on policy.
Who said anything about policy? According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition, LGBT are abnormal. They deviate from the normal or average. Again, you're equating abnormal with bad. On the contrary, everyone is abnormal to some extent. If you have a problem with the definition of words in the dictionary then you might want to take that up with Merriam-Webster. Just like math is math, words are words. It doesn't change just because your feelings don't like the reality of the answer it gives.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2019, 05:08:17 pm »

We're talking about immigration. Do you support enforcing our nations immigration laws?
You neglected to clarify the "every law" part of my question, which is a pretty important detail if you're going to insist on a yes or no answer.

So let me see if I can answer your question:

Am I in favor of enforcing immigration laws? Yes.  I'm not opposed to it, and I'm not indifferent, so "in favor" is a fair description.

Am I in favor of enforcing every immigration law?  No.  And based on your statements in this thread, neither are you.

Now, please answer the same yes-or-no question you insisted we answer.

Who said anything about policy?
Oh, as long as it has no impact whatsoever on policy, talk all you want about abnormality.  Transgender people and Native Americans and Catholics and gingers are all "abnormal."  Go nuts.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:10:04 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2019, 05:12:50 pm »

You neglected to clarify the "every law" part of my question, which is a pretty important detail if you're going to insist on a yes or no answer.

So let me see if I can answer your question:

Am I in favor of enforcing immigration laws? Yes.  I'm not opposed to it, and I'm not indifferent, so "in favor" is a fair description.

Am I in favor of enforcing every immigration law?  No.  And based on your statements in this thread, neither are you.
What exact law do you think that I'm not in favor of enforcing?

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2019, 06:12:04 pm »

Now now, no cheating.  We can't have you deflecting, spinning, or talking in circles.

Answer the question first, yes or no only: are you in favor of enforcing the laws?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:14:01 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 03:56:21 am »

Now now, no cheating.  We can't have you deflecting, spinning, or talking in circles.

Answer the question first, yes or no only: are you in favor of enforcing the laws?
Sorry, my fault. I assumed that it was pretty obvious. So the answer is yes. Now what law do you think that I'm not in favor of enforcing?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:58:11 am by pondwater » Logged

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2019, 09:06:45 pm »

So Trump keeps being a racist piece of shit .. no surprise .. i don't see how people can be proud of supporting this guy.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 09:34:37 pm »

So Trump keeps being a racist piece of shit .. no surprise .. i don't see how people can be proud of supporting this guy.

He's basically telling those younger liberal Congresswomen who are trying to undermine him to go back to their crime infested places and clean them up first.   One of them is from South Bronx, another from Detroit.   He's dead accurate about those places being crime infested.  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:08:03 pm by BuccaneerBrad » Logged

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:09 pm »

He's basically telling those younger liberal Congresswomen who are trying to undermine him to go back to their crime infested places and clean them up first.   One of them is from South Bronx, another from Detroit.   He's dead accurate about those places being crime infested. 

spin much ? No .. he's absolutely not saying that. Have you ever been told to go back to where you're from ? Cause I (and i suspect most immigrants) have and it's bullshit.  I'm done with this racist child molesting piece of shit asshole.  It's not politics .. he's just evil.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray