Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:54:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Once you try it...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Once you try it...  (Read 2605 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2019, 07:09:31 pm »

A weighted blanket makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about it. Half the night I don't even have a single sheet covering me and the other half it's just partially on me.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 07:12:54 pm »

As for something I can't do without, I can't think of anything. I think i am going to get another water pick this weekend though.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2019, 02:53:03 pm »

Here is a little something for you robot vacuum lovers. If you have a dog and it has an accident while you're away or sleeping and the robot is set to run,  guess what happens.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 03:03:54 pm »

A weighted blanket makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about it. Half the night I don't even have a single sheet covering me and the other half it's just partially on me.

Yes, this...exactly.

The only thing I've tried lately that "once I tried it, I can't imagine not having it"...is a beverage called Tampico Pineapple Coconut Punch. It just might be the most insanely delicious fruit punch I've ever tasted.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray