Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:37:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti passes away at 78
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti passes away at 78  (Read 1292 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: July 31, 2019, 11:18:15 am »

Nick Buoniconti is the first Miami Dolphins Pro Football Hall of Famer to pass away. RIP Nick.  Cry

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 12:39:42 pm »

RIP.

Depending on how you read your statement it is not completely correct.  Nick might be the first Dolphin to die after being inducted into the HoF but he is not the only Dolphin who is in the HoF that is deceased —— Jr Seau.

Both of them were also Patriots.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 01:40:56 pm »

I was fortunate enough to have a conversation with Nick, years ago in the parking lot before a Phins game. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy...didn't come off as some famous athlete, just another Phins fan tailgating before a game.

RIP Nick

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 11:43:30 pm »

Man he was such an OG...the leader of that no name defense....I wouldn't say he's underrated cuz he's in the HOF, but man he was good.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 01:06:06 pm »

RIP
David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 02:10:22 am »

RIP, Nick!!  Your playing career was ahead of my time by about a decade plus (even by the end of your career), but from everything I have ever read or heard about you, you were quite the gentleman.  Tip o' the hat to you, for certain!!

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray