Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:45:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  How was Jeffrey Epstein able to kill himself?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: How was Jeffrey Epstein able to kill himself?  (Read 2857 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: August 10, 2019, 03:37:25 pm »

We may have finally found something both parties are concerned about. There is a lot of "names" out there and suddenly the star witness commits suicide while under suicide watch?  For the time being both Clinton and Trump have a "victim" saying they never were involved with the underage sexcapades so likely it wasn't one of them. Lots of other big names including Prince Andrew so I really hope the FBI follows up on this. This was too big to sweep under the rug.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 05:08:46 pm »

We may have finally found something both parties are concerned about. There is a lot of "names" out there and suddenly the star witness commits suicide while under suicide watch?  For the time being both Clinton and Trump have a "victim" saying they never were involved with the underage sexcapades so likely it wasn't one of them. Lots of other big names including Prince Andrew so I really hope the FBI follows up on this. This was too big to sweep under the rug.

If someone is determined to commit suicide they will find away.  Maybe some low wage guard will get fired for playing minecraft on his phone instead of being diligent. 

I am not going to get workup about one scumbag dying.  And he wasn’t cooperating, he wasn’t a witness he was a just a scumbag.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 06:01:07 pm »

We may have finally found something both parties are concerned about. There is a lot of "names" out there and suddenly the star witness commits suicide while under suicide watch?  For the time being both Clinton and Trump have a "victim" saying they never were involved with the underage sexcapades so likely it wasn't one of them. Lots of other big names including Prince Andrew so I really hope the FBI follows up on this. This was too big to sweep under the rug.

"conveniently dead" Epstein .. he already had a suicide attempt "allegedly" .. he was on suicide watch .. and now suddenly he came off of it and he ends up dead.. this sounds like an inside job
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 06:03:23 pm »

I don't buy for a second that this was a suicide.  Either the inmates decided to do what they do with pedophiles or someone put a hit on him

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 11:01:01 pm »

A lot of powerful people are breathing a sigh of relief.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 08:34:44 am »

A lot of powerful people are breathing a sigh of relief.
But the victims feel cheated. I seriously hope the investigations by the FBI and Justice Dept are able to trace this out. Few people are buying this suicide story. Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his death. I did get a chuckle in that Joe Scarborough calls 'bull***t' on Epstein's suicide and then suggests the Russians could have been involved.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 08:39:53 am by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 11:24:15 am »

He knew a lot of powerful people.  That doesn't mean those people assisted him or knew what he was doing.  I know that folks on the right were having wet dreams that the Clintons were masterminding an international sex trafficking cartel and folks on the left having the same wet dream with Trump being the mastermind.  But he was just a sick bastered that knew a lot of people and when he got caught rather than face the consequence took the easy way out.  I am glad he is dead. I just hope his suicide doesn't prevent his victims from getting his wealth with it going to his heirs like it did with Hernadez.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 02:25:45 pm »

I just hope his suicide doesn't prevent his victims from getting his wealth with it going to his heirs like it did with Hernadez.

Unfortunately, that will be the case as he died without being convicted. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 02:48:14 pm »

Unfortunately, that will be the case as he died without being convicted. 

You certain of that? Or just speculating?  IIRC there was some discussion at the time that MA laws were quirky, and other jurisdictions might have different results.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2019, 02:59:15 pm »

But the victims feel cheated.
I'm not one of the victims and can't presume to tell them how to feel, but I don't understand that.

He's dead.  He wouldn't have gotten the death penalty - ostensibly the most serious punishment - even if convicted.  I can understand the idea that a life in prison is worse than death, but in that case, why do we have the death penalty at all?

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 03:06:57 pm »

I'm not one of the victims and can't presume to tell them how to feel, but I don't understand that.

I am sure a few do, and wanted to hear 12 people say the word “guilty”. I am sure others are relieved that they won’t be going through the traumatic experience of testifying in open court and being cross examined. 

I am certain they are NOT all of a single mindset, regarding his  suicide. 

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 04:42:19 pm »

You certain of that? Or just speculating?  IIRC there was some discussion at the time that MA laws were quirky, and other jurisdictions might have different results.

The victims can still sue his estate as civil courts have more leeway on proving someone responsible as opposed to criminal courts (see OJ Simpson)

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 05:07:34 pm »

The victims can still sue his estate as civil courts have more leeway on proving someone responsible as opposed to criminal courts (see OJ Simpson)

I am well aware of the difference in burden of proof between a civil and criminal trial.  The issue at hand is does the relevant  jurisdiction allow for a COA on estate of a deceased person on this class of torts.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 07:17:09 pm »

I am well aware of the difference in burden of proof between a civil and criminal trial.  The issue at hand is does the relevant  jurisdiction allow for a COA on estate of a deceased person on this class of torts.

Considering it wasn't allowed for Kenneth Lay, I don't think it would be allowed for this either.  But hopefully this incident sparks a change.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 09:30:57 am »

I like the theory that Bill Clinton killed him...goes nicely with the Hillary Death Squad theory.

Bottom line... One less pedophile in the world, no tears shed here.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray