Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:39:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2020 Draft Order Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2020 Draft Order Predictions  (Read 4479 times)
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« on: August 29, 2019, 09:23:40 am »

And with the number 1 pick, the Dolphins select.....

I can't say much since the Giants are predicted to be #3.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/story/_/id/27468789/projected-2020-nfl-draft-order-no-1-pick

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 10:15:14 am »

Not a fan of these. They require you to make multiple guesses.  The season rankings for each NFL teams, the performance of each college football player during the season, the results of the combine for each player, and the needs of each team (so guessing which players get injured and which players have break out seasons elevating an a need.

Too complex... want to predict draft order okay, want to predict who the top prospects are going to be okay.  But don’t do both in the same article.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 02:38:30 pm »

They have us at 5-11? They think 5 wins gets the #1 pick? Both are ridiculous.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 03:24:05 pm »

I think some people are going to be shocked at how Miami does this year. 5-11 is about a game too low if you ask me, but I agree that there will be at least 2 or 3 teams with a worse record then 5 wins. I expect Miami to finish with about 6 wins and maybe the 4th or 5th pick in the draft...and that will SHOCK many people.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 09:05:59 pm »

I think some people are going to be shocked at how Miami does this year. 5-11 is about a game too low if you ask me, but I agree that there will be at least 2 or 3 teams with a worse record then 5 wins. I expect Miami to finish with about 6 wins and maybe the 4th or 5th pick in the draft...and that will SHOCK many people.

If we finish with 6 wins AND Rosen plays bad or not at all, I will burn down the stadium.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 10:56:25 am »

If we finish with 6 wins AND Rosen plays bad or not at all, I will burn down the stadium.
In my opinion we might get a wildcard and get smashed. Then in subsequent years go down hill. The past repeats itself...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray