Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:17:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Trump's Sharpie on the Hurricane Map
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Trump's Sharpie on the Hurricane Map  (Read 2781 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: September 06, 2019, 10:26:07 am »

I think this might be the low point.  It's not the worst thing he's done, but it's the most transparently insane thing.  So poorly changing a map to make yourself correct (that nobody cares about, but you)

I literally think he has a mental illness.  ...some form of diagnosable narcissism.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:43:21 am »

Seems silly to me you'd even mention this as I honestly think it has already garnered too much attention. The left say Trump did it and the White House says one of the people from his emergency team had done it while they were meeting with him. Even if Trump misunderstood their (emergency team) intention history shows he isn't going to back down from the media and we all know he will do "your momma" tweets until the end. There isn't one single thing in this whole story that will change the mind of his supporters or his opponents. It's just another day that got blown out of proportion. These days that just another normal day in politics.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 11:15:14 am »

He is still tweeting about it.  This man is a lunatic.

You are supporting a lunatic.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 01:05:33 pm »

Trump is a lunatic, but this is not his low point.  It doesn’t even make his top (or bottom) 100 most insane low points. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 01:20:43 pm »

He is still tweeting about it.  This man is a lunatic.

You are supporting a lunatic.
Lol ... I like to think of it the same as i do with other people. I completely disagree with good friends on certain aspects of their lives but we have much common ground. Trump acts like a little kid and it would bother me more if it didn't bother the lib media like is does. I swear there are times I think he wonders to himself just how juvenile he can be and still upset the libs. On the flip side he seems to be pretty intelligent as he wins most of his negotiations when everyone else is telling him he has no chance so it's highly unlikely he is an actual lunatic. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 01:40:17 pm »

^^^ You mean like the way N Korea gave up the nuclear program?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 01:44:41 pm »

^^^ You mean like the way N Korea gave up the nuclear program?
No. I mean how he keeps winning the trade wars and has brought many jobs back to our country. you know ... the things libs laughed about during the elections. The fact we have finally have a relationship with N Korea, as well as helping to bring South and North together ... was not a factor in my comment.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 02:20:21 pm »

So the big news this week is that Trump made some shit up again? LMFAO, isn't that what politicians do? I'm sure I could find some from the last administration. Or some from all of the past administrations. Much ado about nothing that matters.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 02:56:11 pm »

No. I mean how he keeps winning the trade wars and has brought many jobs back to our country. you know ... the things libs laughed about during the elections. The fact we have finally have a relationship with N Korea, as well as helping to bring South and North together ... was not a factor in my comment.

woah woah woah .. what trade wars has he won exactly ? . .and what jobs has he brought back to our country?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 04:26:30 pm »

I literally believe that he suffers from a mental illness.  I'm not even talking about his politics.

I think there's something wrong with his brain, causing him to have completely unreliable thoughts and controls.

I drink your milkshake!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 04:38:58 pm »

Just one more thing:  He is 100% not trolling the media.  He is tormented by this and is most definitely doing these things out of a compulsion to act.

It's not like this is a big joke and he's the ringleader.  He's totally serious about all of it.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 09:14:37 pm »

Trump is a lunatic, but this is not his low point.  It doesn’t even make his top (or bottom) 100 most insane low points.  
I agree with this analysis.

This is the same man who told a journalist on national TV that the reason he fired the director of the FBI is because said director would not end the criminal investigation into his campaign.
This is the same man who, after the aforementioned investigation of his campaign for allegations of collusion with a foreign country (which he insists were false), told another journalist on national TV that he would illegally accept intelligence from a foreign country on his opponent (again).

These are things he said directly to the news media.

Illegally falsifying a National Weather Service map is a minor footnote in his long list of crimes and other offenses.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 11:38:16 pm »

I agree with this analysis.

This is the same man who told a journalist on national TV that the reason he fired the director of the FBI is because said director would not end the criminal investigation into his campaign.
This is the same man who, after the aforementioned investigation of his campaign for allegations of collusion with a foreign country (which he insists were false), told another journalist on national TV that he would illegally accept intelligence from a foreign country on his opponent (again).

These are things he said directly to the news media.

Illegally falsifying a National Weather Service map is a minor footnote in his long list of crimes and other offenses.
You live in the greatest country in the world. He is your POTUS. Get over it.............

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 01:01:10 am »

"HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT" is truly the answer to any question.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2019, 11:49:04 am »

"HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT" is truly the answer to any question.
Actually, she did lose. How does that make you feel?

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray