Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:29:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Trump's Sharpie on the Hurricane Map
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Trump's Sharpie on the Hurricane Map  (Read 2783 times)
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 11:07:04 am »

No. I mean how he keeps winning the trade wars and has brought many jobs back to our country. you know ... the things libs laughed about during the elections. The fact we have finally have a relationship with N Korea, as well as helping to bring South and North together ... was not a factor in my comment.

What trade wars has he won? Mnuchin said we're going into debt faster than expected. Farmers are turning on Trump because they see no end in sight. Coal jobs aren't coming back and they admit this. What in the world are you talking about?
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 12:42:16 pm »

What trade wars has he won? Mnuchin said we're going into debt faster than expected. Farmers are turning on Trump because they see no end in sight. Coal jobs aren't coming back and they admit this. What in the world are you talking about?

but trump says we're winning .. he'd never lie..  oh .. and hannity said we're winning .. so duh ..

the economy is creating jobs .. "IN SPITE OF" trump . .not because of .. i can't emphasize that enough .. it happens every time a republican administration follows a democratic one .. "libtard" policies fix a crap economy .. get it moving in the right direction and then when the going's good .. we elect a republican that cuts taxes .. drives up the deficit  .. tanks our economy and we just keep repeating that.
bush rode clinton's boom right until the economy tanked .. obama gets us on the right road again .. the longest period sustained economic growth in who knows how long and trump comes in and is in the process of tearing it all down .. so .. IN SPITE OF is the word you're looking for when you talk about the economy and trump
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:48:11 pm by Fau Teixeira » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 10:25:29 am »

Actually, she did lose. How does that make you feel?

It makes me feel like a lot of complete idiots voted for the psychotic con man...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray