Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:27 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Clearwater Parking Lot Shooter
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Clearwater Parking Lot Shooter  (Read 3226 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 06:44:29 pm »

I wouldn't bet on that.
Well then don't bet on it. Not only would you'll get permanently fucked up, you'll would be arrested, and your life would be ruined. You do realize that you're actually saying that you would ATTEMPT to illegally assault someone who hurts your feelings. Are you like 12 or something?

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2019, 07:44:42 pm »

Well then don't bet on it. Not only would you'll get permanently fucked up, you'll would be arrested, and your life would be ruined. You do realize that you're actually saying that you would ATTEMPT to illegally assault someone who hurts your feelings. Are you like 12 or something?

Harassing my girlfriend and having me thinking she's in danger goes WAY beyond hurting my feelings, son.   That's why the victim is the victim and that's why I'd beat your ass if you harassed my girlfriend.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 11:26:39 pm »

In a nation where everyone is armed, the only kind of fight is a gunfight.

What you see here is the glorious 2nd Amendment future that some people believe is all Americans' birthright.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 03:58:10 am »

Harassing my girlfriend and having me thinking she's in danger goes WAY beyond hurting my feelings, son.   That's why the victim is the victim and that's why I'd beat your ass if you harassed my girlfriend.
LMAO, keep thinking that way little fella. Hopefully one day you'll run into the one that beats you to sleep with his fists. Anyhow, a good rule in life is not to put your hands on people unless they put their hands on you first. Everyone wants to be a tough guy these days.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2019, 09:46:27 am »

I think this conversation has gone on as long as it needs to.  Please don't get things personal.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray