Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:33:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game vs. Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game vs. Patriots  (Read 3047 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« on: September 15, 2019, 05:11:10 pm »

Can I give out 53?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 05:40:48 pm »

Are my eyes deceiving me??  Did someone other than D4L post the Shame of the Game thread?

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:44:56 pm »

I guess Fitzpatrick. I know any QB is doomed behind this line, but it's not going to get better as the year progresses so Rosen should start next week.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 05:45:53 pm »

I was bored.

Bibamus, moriendum est

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 08:42:04 pm »

I was at work, as I requested (begged) to be. 

I will beg every week during this horrible season.

Flores is dumb.  He should have put Rosen in sooner and stopped punting so much.

Fitzpatrick just stinks.

And I will still give mine to the Falcons coaching staff, and one to Dee Ford.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 11:30:12 pm »

What the falcons? And who is Dee Ford?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2019, 11:39:39 pm »

Ross.  We’re rotten to the top.

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 11:41:14 pm »

Dee Ford gave the Patriots their latest Super Bowl.

The Falcons coaching staff gave them the one before that.

Seriously, all they had do was TAKE THREE KNEES. and life would be good for me. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 06:09:12 am »

I guess Fitzpatrick. I know any QB is doomed behind this line, but it's not going to get better as the year progresses so Rosen should start next week.

I thought Fitz looked fine. He had maybe two throws I thought were really bad decisions, but, man, did he not get any help. The offensive line is beyond terrible, we knew that, but when Ballage ducks under a ball and then bobbles another right into the hands of a defender for a "pick" 6. Yeah, not a fan of a pick like that going on the QB's record. Fitz had a couple of nicely placed long balls as well and at least one should have been hauled in. (Rosen had a couple of nice throws dropped as well, including a would-have-been TD to Grant).

Ballage had 5 targets, 1 reception. For a running back, that's astoundingly bad, even before you consider the gifted touchdown.

He's my choice for the SotG award this week.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 11:08:50 am »

I thought Fitz looked fine. He had maybe two throws I thought were really bad decisions, but, man, did he not get any help. The offensive line is beyond terrible, we knew that, but when Ballage ducks under a ball and then bobbles another right into the hands of a defender for a "pick" 6. Yeah, not a fan of a pick like that going on the QB's record. Fitz had a couple of nicely placed long balls as well and at least one should have been hauled in. (Rosen had a couple of nice throws dropped as well, including a would-have-been TD to Grant).

Ballage had 5 targets, 1 reception. For a running back, that's astoundingly bad, even before you consider the gifted touchdown.

He's my choice for the SotG award this week.
I didn't see the game but Channing Crowder was killing him yesterday. He was big into Fitz coming here but has been very critical of his conservative play. He said that Fitz actually looks old out there right now.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 04:18:13 pm »

I didn't see the game but Channing Crowder was killing him yesterday. He was big into Fitz coming here but has been very critical of his conservative play. He said that Fitz actually looks old out there right now.

I really don't think "conservative" applies to Fitz' play against the Patriots. He isn't the one calling the plays, of course, and without an offensive line, the ball does have to come out pretty quickly, so maybe that colors the perception. I thought he played fairly aggressively given the situations.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 05:44:21 pm »

I really don't think "conservative" applies to Fitz' play against the Patriots. He isn't the one calling the plays, of course, and without an offensive line, the ball does have to come out pretty quickly, so maybe that colors the perception. I thought he played fairly aggressively given the situations.
One of the reporters (I think Adam Beasley) brought up Crowder's concerns before the first game and Fitz told him to wait and see. So far he hasn't been the gunslinger we had thought he would be.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray