Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:30:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Week 2 NE @ Mia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Week 2 NE @ Mia  (Read 2347 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: September 11, 2019, 03:15:38 pm »

Based on last week performances of both teams last week, this game has people thinking this game might make Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech seem competitive in comparison.

And I am certainly expecting the game to be over in the first half. 

However, Miami has a few things going for it.  It is possible that Flores knows some inside weakness of Belichick.  While Brady is often superhuman in winter weather, hot weather seems to be his one weakness -- Miami, week 2, 1 pm, not gonna get a better chance for Dolphins than that.  Flores might decide to pull out all the stops on this game like Saprano did week 3 of 2008.  AB is a distraction.  Yes, nobody does a better job at minimizing the impact of distractions than BB, but still a distraction.  Easily a trap game.  While BB is most certainly doing his darnist to keep the team focused, players are players and some are undoubtedly not taking it seriously as other games. 

Still my prediction.....

35-3 NE

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 04:02:26 pm »

Based on last week performances of both teams last week, this game has people thinking this game might make Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech seem competitive in comparison.

And I am certainly expecting the game to be over in the first half. 

However, Miami has a few things going for it.  It is possible that Flores knows some inside weakness of Belichick.  While Brady is often superhuman in winter weather, hot weather seems to be his one weakness -- Miami, week 2, 1 pm, not gonna get a better chance for Dolphins than that.  Flores might decide to pull out all the stops on this game like Saprano did week 3 of 2008.  AB is a distraction.  Yes, nobody does a better job at minimizing the impact of distractions than BB, but still a distraction.  Easily a trap game.  While BB is most certainly doing his darnist to keep the team focused, players are players and some are undoubtedly not taking it seriously as other games. 

Still my prediction.....

35-3 NE

You guys should blow us out as long as you don't have Gronk playing free safety. But then again he's still recovering from his broken ankles from trying to catch Drake, LMAO....

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 04:55:05 pm »

In New England's best season (16-0) and Miami's worst (1-15) they only won 49–28 in Miami. While we looked helpless last game I think we should see some improvements. I see New England winning by 17.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 09:48:13 pm »

dolphins win by 10
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 09:15:27 am »

49-24 New England wins.

We will show a lot more pride and energy than last week but we are a bad team and the Pats are a very good one.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 03:30:53 pm »

Miami wins, 17-16.  That is unless D4L takes the day off work and watches the game, then it's NE 68 Miami 6.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 03:32:22 pm »

Trap game. Dolphins win.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 09:37:39 pm »

Seems like Belichick has not been putting forth his best effort in his first game against his proteges.  Mangini, McDaniels, and Patricia all won their first contest against him.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 09:53:36 pm »

Already told my boss at the store, "Please put me on all eight hours.  After what I saw last week, I REALLY DON'T want to watch Miami play New England."

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 10:23:42 am »

Something that has gone unnoticed in all this is that Miami tried to run a Wildcat play last week. Really? It failed of course because the wildcat only worked because they had Ronnie and Ricky and a competent offensive line then. They ran it with a WR taking the snap. That's a good way to lose your WR for the year. The level of ineptitude from this team last week knew no bounds.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 10:46:11 am »

Something that has gone unnoticed in all this is that Miami tried to run a Wildcat play last week. Really? It failed of course because the wildcat only worked because they had Ronnie and Ricky and a competent offensive line then. They ran it with a WR taking the snap. That's a good way to lose your WR for the year. The level of ineptitude from this team last week knew no bounds.
I disagree. It's just one more thing to make a defense have to prepare for. Not like we killed a drive because of it ... hahaha.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 11:16:08 am »

Pats 38  Dolphins 14 (with 7 of those 14 points coming late in the second half garbage time when the Pats are playing their 7th string defensive backs)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 03:37:14 pm »

Patriots are going to win by 25.

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 02:53:47 am »

Drunk Madden '03 on PS2 NE@Miami

Halftime update

NE - 6
Miami - 8

Drunk time final game

NE - 14
Miami - 11
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:29:38 am by pondwater » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 08:20:47 am »

Drunk Madden '03 on PS2 NE@Miami

Halftime update

NE - 6
Miami - 8

Drunk time final game

NE - 14
Miami - 11

Did Mia get a safety or was that a two point conversion?

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray