Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:00:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker  (Read 1321 times)
AnthonySabaNFL

Email
« on: September 23, 2019, 11:01:11 pm »

Watch (sound on) how Rosen moves the safety with his eyes, creating just enough space to drop a dime on Parker, who makes an amazing one-handed grab. Rosen throws a pretty deep ball.

https://youtu.be/iS3hAy7AdPo

Follow me on Twitter for Dolphins insight and film breakdown: @AnthonySabaNFL - Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnthonySabaNFL
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 09:02:47 am »

Rosen has some physical tools for sure, but I don't think he is going to be a "good" NFL QB.  But I do think that he will have more success that Fitzpatrick did.  If for no other reason, the OL is horrible and Rosen with his mobility might be able to mitigate the horrible OL at least to some extent.  And who knows, maybe he is a better QB than I think he is.  I would love to be wrong and for him to be "the answer" for the Fins. 

I always enjoy the insightful videos that you post.  Good stuff.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 09:15:14 am »

i think we shouldn't draft Tua, i have nothing against him really and he looks good in college, but I just don't think we should be putting the QB cart before the OL horse. Draft for the trenches this year. Let Rosen start all of next year. Pick up a QB next year, while trading down 1 or 2 of our 1sts this year for more 1sts next year. This is a 2 year rebuild anyways
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 09:18:37 am »

i think we shouldn't draft Tua, i have nothing against him really and he looks good in college, but I just don't think we should be putting the QB cart before the OL horse. Draft for the trenches this year. Let Rosen start all of next year. Pick up a QB next year, while trading down 1 or 2 of our 1sts this year for more 1sts next year. This is a 2 year rebuild anyways
I swear I thought that’s what this year was for. If we don’t do that next year I might have to quit paying attention until something changes. No way anyone on ourgteam can be evaluated until the trenches are at least competitive

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray