Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:10:56 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Jalen Ramsey requests trade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Jalen Ramsey requests trade  (Read 5350 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2019, 02:56:18 pm »

then they should .. Jax could ways cut him .. so why don't they ?

double standards much?

Even though I usually disagree with you, your comments most of the time at least show some thoughtful consideration of what you are saying.  But your comments in this thread have been the kinds of things I expect from D4L.   
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2019, 03:41:35 pm »

Even though I usually disagree with you, your comments most of the time at least show some thoughtful consideration of what you are saying.  But your comments in this thread have been the kinds of things I expect from D4L.   

i should have /s this comment .. it was meant in sarcasm
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2019, 11:26:06 am »

Request granted

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2019, 03:40:15 pm »

Where's the righteous indignation about how Jax is tanking and how it's harming the rest of the team that they're trading away their best player?
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2019, 10:40:31 pm »

A bunch of fucking crybabies getting their way is all this is

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2019, 01:15:20 pm »

Where's the righteous indignation about how Jax is tanking and how it's harming the rest of the team that they're trading away their best player?

Probably because Jax didn't want to trade and him and hoped that he would be a man and abide by his legally binding contract.  Unfortunately, Ramsey was a humongous vag who faked an injury and made it clear that he was never going to do the job he was being paid for.  So the team had no choice but to trade him. 
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »

Probably because Jax didn't want to trade and him and hoped that he would be a man and abide by his legally binding contract.  Unfortunately, Ramsey was a humongous vag who faked an injury and made it clear that he was never going to do the job he was being paid for.  So the team had no choice but to trade him. 

Agreed, he pulled some bullshit and I don't like this current trend. Not going to be any good for bad teams trying to get better if their young and cheap players pull this bullshit to go to contenders immediately.

That being said, this was a huge haul for the Jags. They played it as best as they could.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray