Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:31:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  What We Can Watch This Season....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What We Can Watch This Season....  (Read 3229 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: September 22, 2019, 07:05:42 pm »

Are Steelers and Texans games to see where our draft picks will lie. Both are currently nailbiter games in the 4th quarter. Actually exciting stuff to follow if you miss professional looking football and it is Dolphins related.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 07:29:26 pm »

The Steelers lost and are now 0-3. Once you hit that 3-7 mark, you play the younger kids and kind of give up on the season, so this is an excellent start for us. I doubt they will go 2-14, but if this Mason kid isn't legit, they are in trouble.

Texans will probably hold on but that game isn't over yet.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 07:44:00 pm »

Charges just pissed the game away so the Texans win. Boo.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 10:28:24 am »

Lol ... it's like fantasy football to a point. I'm score watching the Texans and Steelers in hopes of loses.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 12:08:19 pm »

Lol ... it's like fantasy football to a point. I'm score watching the Texans and Steelers in hopes of loses.

It's like if both teams were in our division and we wanted them to lose. Pittsburgh has an embarrassingly easy schedule if the Browns don't shape up, but they play us in late October. So, it might be better for us to beat them assuming we would get the #1 pick anyway.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 09:29:25 am »

Texans lost again, dropping them to 2-2. Their line is still a disaster and Watson gets sacked constantly, I don't know how Tunsil is playing but if the whole line is bad, one guy can't make much difference.

Steelers vs. Bengals tonight in a battle of 0-3 teams. Pittsburgh should win, but if they lose? They could spiral down quickly. Let's pray for that.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 05:39:13 pm »

Steelers vs. Bengals tonight in a battle of 0-3 teams. Pittsburgh should win, but if they lose? They could spiral down quickly. Let's pray for that.

Nothing like two 0-3 teams being featured in prime time.....only thing that could top that is the potential week 8 MNF matchup of having a 0-7 vs 0-6 team, if both the Steelers and Dolphins continue to lose. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 07:26:30 pm »

Texans lost again, dropping them to 2-2. Their line is still a disaster and Watson gets sacked constantly, I don't know how Tunsil is playing but if the whole line is bad, one guy can't make much difference.

Tunsil is playing like shit.   His first game with the Texans, he gave up three sacks.   You guys may suffer through this season but come draft day, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank with their first round pick.   The Steelers are 0-4, so I'd be rooting for the Bengals tonight if I were you.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 09:48:55 pm »

Rudolph is 17-18 for 132 Yards and a TD at the half as the Steelers are up 10-3. Clearly he is dinking and dunking but it's working.

Come on Bengals!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 09:50:59 pm »

Tunsil is playing like shit.   His first game with the Texans, he gave up three sacks.   You guys may suffer through this season but come draft day, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank with their first round pick.   The Steelers are 0-4, so I'd be rooting for the Bengals tonight if I were you.

CONSECUTIVE draft days as these dumbasses gave us TWO 1st Rounders and a 2nd Rounder. In 2021, we have their first two picks and if this team is going 8-8 this season, why would they be any better in 2020?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 10:30:03 pm »

24-3 Steelers now. Bengals are a really terrible team, this could be a 2-14 season for them.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 07:13:00 pm »

The Texans hung 53 points today on the Falcons who are truly a garbage franchise that deserves this for their Super Bowl performance against New England. However, the Steelers lost in OT to the Ravens today who look like jackasses after gloating in Week 1. Their QB also got knocked out cold on the field so they may have to use their 3rd stringer for next week.

The AFC North is a joke so it's still likely the Texans get at least 10 wins and the division, but the Steelers are now 1-4 and this is looking like a Top 10 pick. Probably not Top 5 considering how bad some of the teams are this year like the Redskins, Jets and Bengals.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 04:30:38 pm »

Texans beat the Chiefs on the road and really dominated them after the 1st quarter. I guess we were getting greedy with their draft pick, they're probably going on an undefeated run to end the season and their pick will be in the high 20s. Oh well, hopefully the Steelers keep sucking.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 10:17:41 pm »

Steelers massacring the Chargers despite using a 3rd string QB and being on the road.

The league is filled with so many terrible teams, is it even mathematically possible for only 10 teams to have winning records?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 03:58:29 pm »

Colts just pissed away a game clinching drive and now the Texans have the ball at their own 4 with just under 5 minutes to play and down by 5. They will probably still win their shit division but every chance to make their record worse will help us in the draft.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray