Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:05:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins at Bills
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Dolphins at Bills  (Read 4436 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 03:33:14 pm »

We have serious 2nd half issues. Seems like we don't make any adjustments unless they include the coaches telling the players to "cut that shit out" because they don't want them to win, haha.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 03:38:33 pm »

And the Dolphins have actually found their identity again

DenverFinFan
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 03:39:34 pm »

What is going 0-16 going to get you?

Possibly a quarterback that can the course of this team. It’s not guaranteed of course but i do think Tua is worth rolling the dice on.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 03:49:55 pm »

The #1 pick and a chance at a franchise QB that can turn us into winners. The Bengals are seriously terrible, I don't know if they will win any game this season. So, every loss counts.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 03:54:53 pm »

The #1 pick and a chance at a franchise QB that can turn us into winners. The Bengals are seriously terrible, I don't know if they will win any game this season. So, every loss counts.

I was hoping Cincinnati would win today so I would have some leeway to cheer for Miami against Pittsburgh, which would help us, and then lose the rest of them.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 03:57:00 pm »

I know, I want to beat Pittsburgh too and go 1-15 but that may be "too good" with the way the Bengals are playing. We're going to need some injuries to lose to that team.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 04:02:54 pm »

Onside kick returned for a TD and Miami will hold on to lose. These games are getting closer and closer, starting to think Flores is a good coach and can motivate his players despite no chance of playoffs.

Fitzpatrick should start next week as well if we are trying to win these games.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2019, 04:32:17 pm »

I think the Dolphins are better off with the 6th pick overall and a culture of competing at 100% even in a lost cause, than the 1st pick overall and a culture of not giving a shit.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2019, 05:55:00 pm »

I think the Dolphins are better off with the 6th pick overall and a culture of competing at 100% even in a lost cause, than the 1st pick overall and a culture of not giving a shit.

That's all well and good IF you have your franchise QB, but the 6th pick will not get us that so I'll take 0-16. Besides, so many of these guys won't be on the team next year anyway so I don't care if they give 110% now. I would actually prefer if they didn't.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2019, 06:26:53 pm »

That's all well and good IF you have your franchise QB, but the 6th pick will not get us that so I'll take 0-16. Besides, so many of these guys won't be on the team next year anyway so I don't care if they give 110% now. I would actually prefer if they didn't.

QB that were drafted in the first 5 picks:

Jamarcus Russel
Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch

QB available with the 6th overall pick
Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Drew Brees
and this sites favorite Dan Marino.

Top pick won’t guarantee you a great QB, but a losing culture will be very difficult to turn around.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2019, 07:37:16 pm »

It's just all about Tua, he is the best shot at a "sure thing" the team has ever had at QB. The team has been more competent and trying to win starting in Week 3, I just wish that ere with Rosen so we can officially eliminate him from the team's future plans if he sucks.

Tough competition for the #1 pick this year, it can go to lots of disgracefully awful teams. Miami gutted their whole roster, what the fuck is the Falcons excuse?
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2019, 08:25:36 pm »

Haven’t seen a game ball thread which is just as well, because I’d have to give it to the dude from buffalo who scored on that onsides kick. That was amazing. I’ve e never seen anything like that. Good on that guy.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Garrett

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2019, 08:56:20 pm »

The Dolphins already had a sure thing in Ryan Tannehill. He's a very good QB, as he showed again today starting for Tennessee. I have no confidence in the way this new staff is handling this situation. They don't have a clue.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2019, 08:56:53 pm »

Haven’t seen a game ball thread which is just as well, because I’d have to give it to the dude from buffalo who scored on that onsides kick. That was amazing. I’ve e never seen anything like that. Good on that guy.

I saw Jason Sehorn do it once against Jacksonville

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2019, 09:32:33 pm »

Tua
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray