Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:16:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Ryan Tannehill
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Ryan Tannehill  (Read 18829 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2019, 03:47:05 pm »

I’m guessing Tanny will sign a 3 year deal over 60 million with Tennesse and it may happen before the season is over.

Depends on how they finish. They're hot now, but they aren't blowing anyone away so they could drop their next 4 and it wouldn't be a shock.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2019, 09:14:00 am »

2 tds and then another 2 rushing tds yesterday ... the guy is definitely having fun. He's got 13 TDs (3 rushing) and only 4 INTs for his 7 games played this season.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2019, 12:40:28 pm »

Ryan Tannehill for MVP! Smiley

Could you imagine?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2019, 01:46:06 pm »

Ryan Tannehill for MVP! Smiley

Could you imagine?
LOL ... I don't see that happening but it would be hilarious. I do think the more successful he is the more it highlights how leadership failed him .... and us.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2019, 01:51:33 pm »

Very happy for Tanny. Plus, 2 of their final 3 games are against the Texans and if they stay hot they can knock them off for the division or even knock out the Steelers from the playoffs. Dolphin for life!
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2019, 01:58:36 pm »

Obviously Gase was not the right coach for Tannehill.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2019, 02:21:04 pm »

Or anyone else.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2019, 10:05:19 pm »

Gase did take this team to the playoffs, which is no mean feat.

Of course, he was a poor man's Bill Belichick that year.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2019, 07:56:27 am »

2 tds and then another 2 rushing tds yesterday ... the guy is definitely having fun. He's got 13 TDs (3 rushing) and only 4 INTs for his 7 games played this season.

It is amazing what a QB can do when he has an offensive line that isn't absolutely horrible.  Probably getting better coaching now too.  Very happy for Tanny and I hope he becomes the permanent starter for the Titans next year (I think this is his last contract year but I could be wrong). 
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2019, 08:30:04 am »

It is amazing what a QB can do when he has an offensive line that isn't absolutely horrible.  Probably getting better coaching now too.  Very happy for Tanny and I hope he becomes the permanent starter for the Titans next year (I think this is his last contract year but I could be wrong). 

Yeah, he signed a one year deal for just $2 million with the Titans after we cut him. If he continues like this, he'll get a big contract with someone.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2019, 09:11:30 am »

I’m guessing Tanny will sign a 3 year deal over 60 million with Tennessee and it may happen before the season is over.
I'm sticking with this prediction.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2019, 01:36:36 pm »

If the Titans win today and the Texans lose to the Pats, then Tennessee is in 1st place and plays Houston twice n the last three games.

My god, can you imagine Tannehill leading the Titans to the division title AND knocking out the Texans for us? MVP!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2019, 09:03:07 am »

Ryan Tannehill leads the NFL in passer rating at 113.9. I wonder if Tennessee will sign him or franchise him for a couple of years?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2019, 09:07:17 am »

I'd probably franchise him for next year...just to see him "do it again."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2019, 09:25:08 am »

I'd probably franchise him for next year...just to see him "do it again."

I totally get that from the team's perspective but boy does that screw Tannehill. At his age he only has one contract left and if he was to get franchised three times that will really hurt him.  Well ... as much as a millionaire losing out on a few more millions.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray