Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:17:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The rest of the schedule
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The rest of the schedule  (Read 1528 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 10, 2019, 08:59:22 pm »

Bills, Browns, Eagles, Jets, Giants, Bengals, Patriots

three of these games are very winnable

The Patriots might be resting their starters if they have the number one seed locked up by then.

Finishing 7-9 is very possible

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:56:17 pm »

3-13

Another highly successful season, and a year closer to moving to London....

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 01:40:08 am »

You still enjoying that Super Bowl that was gifted to your team a few years ago?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 07:37:21 am »

You still enjoying that Super Bowl that was gifted to your team a few years ago?

I'd rather be lucky than good.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 08:54:30 am »

Bills are legit a 4-5 team with the easiest schedule in the league, so we can absolutely beat them.

7-9 might be stretching it but I don't think 6-10 is. People don't understand how truly godawful the league is this season, at 7-9 we are picking 20 with tiebreakers going against us.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 10:26:52 am »

I see 2 potential wins on that list, Jets and Bengals. They might win 1 of the 2. Now they could win any of the remaining games if the opponents overlook and underperform as the 2 teams that we have beaten have, but that's becoming less likely by the week. I wouldn't be surprised if both the Jets and Bengals beat us either. I can still see the Dolphins end up 2-7 and have maybe the 2nd pick in the draft.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 10:32:17 am »

I see 2 potential wins on that list, Jets and Bengals. They might win 1 of the 2. Now they could win any of the remaining games if the opponents overlook and underperform as the 2 teams that we have beaten have, but that's becoming less likely by the week. I wouldn't be surprised if both the Jets and Bengals beat us either. I can still see the Dolphins end up 2-7 and have maybe the 2nd pick in the draft.

Bengals and Redskins will have the Top 2 picks, so best case has us at #3.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 10:40:15 am »

Bengals and Redskins will have the Top 2 picks, so best case has us at #3.
Redskins still have the Jets, Giants and Lions on their schedule. They could easily win 1 or 2 more. Bengals still have Miami and Jets on their schedule, but 2 wins at this point seems unlikely.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:42:24 am by Pappy13 » Logged

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2019, 02:43:27 pm »

Well I was right about the number of wins (barring an upset of New England), just got the teams wrong and we barely won against the Bengals. There's always one game that kinda shocks you and that was the Eagles game for us. Other then that pretty much what I expected.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray