Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:21:36 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Weigh In - Who should be punished and how?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Weigh In - Who should be punished and how?  (Read 1593 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: November 15, 2019, 12:35:54 pm »

Thursday Night Brawl...Steelers at Browns...go.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 01:01:47 pm »

The three that were ejected plus Mason.  He actually threw the first punch before his helmet was removed

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 01:13:57 pm »

I agree Mason set the whole thing off. Was Pouncey sent off last night?I say one game for everyone but Garrett  He would be lucky to come back
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 01:33:25 pm »

Garrett should be arrested and prosecuted for assault.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 02:19:13 pm »

Garrett is suspended "at least" through the rest of this season, and then he has to petition the league to consider allowing him back next year.

Mason Rudolph should've gotten a 1 game suspension.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 10:14:26 pm »

Surprised nobody on this board is accusing Rudolph of being wimp and supporting Garrett.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 10:58:07 pm »

Not calling him a wimp, but Mason instigated the melee and should have been suspended for his unsuccessful attempt at removing Garrett’s helmet. 

If the NFL implemented Florida’s ill-concieved stand your ground law then Garett wouldn’t be subject to punishment.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 04:35:47 pm »

Not calling him a wimp, but Mason instigated the melee and should have been suspended for his unsuccessful attempt at removing Garrett’s helmet. 

If the NFL implemented Florida’s ill-concieved stand your ground law then Garett wouldn’t be subject to punishment.   
LOL .... you're so goofy.  I'm pretty sure there are few people in this world who thought Garret felt he was in imminent and immediate threat of serious bodily harm and/or death. Congrats on being silly enough to be one of them. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 10:19:23 pm »

LOL .... you're so goofy.  I'm pretty sure there are few people in this world who thought Garret felt he was in imminent and immediate threat of serious bodily harm and/or death. Congrats on being silly enough to be one of them. 

The water got murky.

Hoodie seems to be implying that he DOESN'T think Garrett was in serious threat of bodily harm.  He called the law ill-conceived.

Or is CF's post meant to be satirical? 

Here's a question for everybody on this board?  Suppose Garrett did this to another offensive lineman?  Do you all think he would have been justified then?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2019, 08:33:17 am »

Rudolph not only sparked the brawl but he also attempted to kick Garrett in the crotch.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray