Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:30:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Those Mighty-Mighty 49ers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Those Mighty-Mighty 49ers  (Read 6461 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: November 27, 2019, 09:47:33 am »

Got tired of talking 49ers in an AFC Championship thread...and the way the 49ers are playing...well, I think they deserve their own thread.

San Francisco vs Baltimore this weekend in the second step of our 3-step "Whatcha Got?" dance. Green Bay went down with no fight whatsoever, and now we get the insanely scary Lamar Jackson and the Ravens in arguably the most hyped game the 49ers have played in since our last playoff run.

Scary stat for the Ravens that I saw in my feed yesterday... The Ravens have only punted the ball twice in the past 3 games...and Robert Griffin III was the QB for Baltimore on both of those drives.

News that made me smile... Baltimore will be without their starting center for this game, and with the 49ers' D-line, that could be an important absence.

Game starts at 1:00 ET on Sunday...anyone who might be in the area (West Boca) is invited to Casa del Sol for the festivities.

!!LET'S GO NINERS!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 10:48:24 am »

These next two games could be the two best games of the regular season league wide. 

A 49rs victory this weekend will pretty much guarantee NE gets the one seed in the AFC.  A Ravens win keeps the pressure on a vulnerable NE offense.  I am a 49rs fan this week. 

Regardless of the outcome of Ravens 49rs, the following week 49rs Saints match up will likely determine who hosts the NFCCG.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 09:35:39 pm »

Well, they lost.

Hopefully the Seahawks win tomorrow night.

It would be hilarious if the Seahawks took the division because they didn't settle for the tie.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 08:37:40 am »

Saw some of the game.  Would not be surprised in the least if those two teams meet in SB.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 08:47:15 am »

Saw some of the game.  Would not be surprised in the least if those two teams meet in SB.

Great game...hopefully we'll get another shot at them on a neutral field before the season is done. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 10:52:52 am »

Amazing game.  I thought both teams afforded themselves well.  I love the 49ers this year.  I think the Vikings will present their biggest challenge in the NFC.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 12:05:13 pm »

Great game...hopefully we'll get another shot at them on a neutral field before the season is done. Wink

You would be better off if someone else knocked them off.  And faced NE, Texans or Chiefs at a neutral field.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 08:47:17 am »

I hope everyone was able to watch the insanely enjoyable 49ers-Saints slugfest this weekend...because it was definitely as fun as football gets.

GO NINERS!!

~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 09:31:19 am »

Awesome game.  That defense has looked pretty leaky in the last two weeks, but awesome game.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 09:54:30 am »

Well, things are right where I want them to be.

If Seattle beats the 49ers and wins out, and SF wins out except for Seattle, They will both have the same record, but Seattle will take the division on the tiebreaker.

This would drop SF to the fifth seed, where they could have had the first seed if they had taken the tie.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 10:01:28 am »

I hope everyone was able to watch the insanely enjoyable 49ers-Saints slugfest this weekend...because it was definitely as fun as football gets.

GO NINERS!!

Nope.  I was watching the Bills-Ravens game.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2019, 10:11:01 am »

Well, things are right where I want them to be.

If Seattle beats the 49ers and wins out, and SF wins out except for Seattle, They will both have the same record, but Seattle will take the division on the tiebreaker.

This would drop SF to the fifth seed, where they could have had the first seed if they had taken the tie.

On a similar note...I hope you stub your toe so badly that every step is excruciatingly painful for about a week.

Roll Eyes

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2019, 10:17:08 am »

On a similar note...I hope you stub your toe so badly that every step is excruciatingly painful for about a week.

Roll Eyes

I don't hate SF.  In fact, if they won the Super Bowl, I would be delighted (assuming they won it fair and square), however, it would be nice to be proven right once again. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 10:22:38 am »

I don't hate SF.  In fact, if they won the Super Bowl, I would be delighted (assuming they won it fair and square), however, it would be nice to be proven right once again.  

Corrected for accuracy.  

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 10:34:16 am »

I don't hate SF.  In fact, if they won the Super Bowl, I would be delighted (assuming they won it fair and square), however, it would be nice to be proven right once again. 

Frankly, I just wish you'd avoid this thread... Your comment on the tie game scenario was industrial-strength stupid when you posted it, and the fact that you're still pushing that idiocy almost a month later is extremely annoying...even for you.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray