Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:28:43 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Tom Brady to Miami, 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Tom Brady to Miami, 2020?  (Read 2566 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 04:59:59 pm »

So what?  Unless those two extra wins comes against the Bills, you still don’t win the division.
The Bucs lost their division by two games.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2021, 05:45:12 pm »

I don't think Miami would have had the same success in the playoffs. Outside of the free agent acquisitions Tampa has much more offense including a running game, better o-line, and I know people hate to hear this but their defense is all around better.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2021, 06:02:12 pm »

You are missing my point.  Maybe with Brady, the defense pays better and our opponents mae more mistaes.  This woud aow us to win more games.   The Bucs had amost the same team ast year except for Brady and Gron.   They made the payoffs, and see what happened in the divisiona round.       - The Saints were winning 6-3 with momentum, and they get an interception to set up an easy score.     - The Saints were up 20-13 and driving for another score when the Bucs force a turnover, and get another easy score to mae it 20-20.     Then see what happened in the NFC championship game.   The Pacers bew 18 chances to win that game.                                                                                                                                Maybe if Brady was paying for Miami, their opponents woud do things ie that, too.    

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2021, 10:04:53 pm »

You are missing my point.  Maybe with Brady, the defense pays better and our opponents mae more mistaes.  This woud aow us to win more games.   The Bucs had amost the same team ast year except for Brady and Gron.   They made the payoffs, and see what happened in the divisiona round.       - The Saints were winning 6-3 with momentum, and they get an interception to set up an easy score.     - The Saints were up 20-13 and driving for another score when the Bucs force a turnover, and get another easy score to mae it 20-20.     Then see what happened in the NFC championship game.   The Pacers bew 18 chances to win that game.                                                                                                                                Maybe if Brady was paying for Miami, their opponents woud do things ie that, too.    

Wait a minute, aren't you the guy that says Brady is just lucky to win games because of his teamates, the refs, or the other team??
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2021, 11:24:57 pm »

Wait a minute, aren't you the guy that says Brady is just lucky to win games because of his teamates, the refs, or the other team??
   Except for the absurdity about the refs, yes, which is exacty what my post said.   I was saying that if he was on Miami, maybe he'd win games the same way but for MIAMI.    ust curious, do you guys read my posts?  My broen eyboard shoud not mae a difference.  Studies show that sight differences in speings shoud have no effect on one's abiity to read.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 11:37:58 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2021, 11:38:06 pm »

D4L would never say that Brady wins because of the refs!
He only says that when Brady loses, it's always because of the refs:

The only way the Bucs will be stopped is by the refs.  That's the only way Brady has been stopped in the payoffs since 2012.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2021, 12:53:44 am »

D4L would never say that Brady wins because of the refs!
He only says that when Brady loses, it's always because of the refs:

That is in fact the reaity of the situation.  The ast payoff game a team ost that was quarterbaced by Brady that did NOT ose without significant hep from the refs was the twenty tweve AFC tite game.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2021, 01:44:54 am »

ust curious, do you guys read my posts?  My broen eyboard shoud not mae a difference.  Studies show that sight differences in speings shoud have no effect on one's abiity to read.

That is in fact the reaity of the situation.  The ast payoff game a team ost that was quarterbaced by Brady that did NOT ose without significant hep from the refs was the twenty tweve AFC tite game.
The fact that you are mentioning your keyboard issues unprompted, as well taking the time to (mis)type out "twenty twelve" to refer to a year (which no one, including you, would ever do normally) makes it seem like you're intentionally using this "broken keyboard" to troll for reactions.  That's... not a good idea.

I already suggested that you can plug a USB keyboard into your laptop if your laptop's keyboard is really broken.  As a moderator, I recommend you take that suggestion, or perhaps post from a different device.  Because right now, you are trying very hard to simulate someone posting in bad faith.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2021, 02:52:39 am »

I wi go to Stapes tomorrow and see if they have any

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray