Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:05:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Ryan Fitzpatrick team MVP
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ryan Fitzpatrick team MVP  (Read 2667 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 11:29:22 am »

Flores wanting some grey hair in the room makes more sense than to appease a journeyman QB.  Plus Fitz doesn't strike me as the type of person who would threaten to retire if he didn't get his choice of OC.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 11:37:02 am »

Flores wanting some grey hair in the room makes more sense than to appease a journeyman QB.  Plus Fitz doesn't strike me as the type of person who would threaten to retire if he didn't get his choice of OC.

Exactly. He came to Miami knowing that he would have no O-Line and a team fine with going 0-16. Definitely not a diva.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 01:01:56 pm »

Flores wanting some grey hair in the room makes more sense than to appease a journeyman QB.  Plus Fitz doesn't strike me as the type of person who would threaten to retire if he didn't get his choice of OC.
Well I don't think he was threatening to retire, but if he's trying to make a decision, doesn't hurt to bring in a guy he's comfortable with to make the decision a little easier. None of these things is THE reason for the choice, they are just one reason for the choice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 01:05:01 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray