Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:32:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Movie: Knock Knock
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Movie: Knock Knock  (Read 792 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: December 01, 2020, 04:55:31 pm »

The thread in the other forum about banging the prom queen made me remember this movie I watched last week called Knock Knock. Anyone seen this? Keanu Reeves plays an average dad in a healthy relationship who gets a chance at a freebie 3 some with 2 hot young girls and wants to back out, but can't...and his life is ruined. Would you? I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't, but not sure how many guys wouldn't. If you think you would, you might want to watch, it might change your mind. I mean I think what happens in the movie is a bit ridiculous, but I thought the general premise of the movie was interesting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3605418/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 08:36:50 pm »

Interesting concept, but nope for me.  What I stand to lose is much greater than what I stand to gain. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 03:23:43 pm »

I enjoyed that movie...have seen it a couple of times now.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 09:36:05 pm »

I really liked the movie also. That said, threesome is a hell yes! I don't think random strangers coming to your home is realistic and would scare me but set up differently I jump right in(probably much easier to say as a single man).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray