Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:36:56 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Patriots Fans React to Wildcard Loss vs Titans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Patriots Fans React to Wildcard Loss vs Titans  (Read 2824 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: January 06, 2020, 09:04:59 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjbFkUu_u1E&feature=youtu.be

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Evil
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 09:35:04 am »

I don’t know if that is the same thing but, I know of several non-Patriots fans (1 Jets, 1 Raiders and two Steelers) who often pose as Patriots fans on youtube, making outrageous videos to besmirch Patriots fans. It is not hard to buy a Patriots hat.  The actual people I know all recognize the great run we have had.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 09:40:41 am »

I'll admin, the guy that says he loves Tom Brady more than his wife is probably fake, but the last scene where the guy is crying in the stadium is golden.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 09:41:02 am »

oh the tears
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 10:42:41 am »

All of those looked fake except the crying fan inside the stadium.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 02:06:03 pm »

At the end of the day all Patriot fans are entitled ass muffins.  All of them.  They can't believe when they lose a regular season game and post over the top crap like "real fans stick with their team through good times and bad." 

What bad???  If your idea of a "bad" season is 12-4 and going to the playoffs please insert my left nut into your mouth and shut up.  Hard. 

Patriot fans have literally lost sight of reality.  They all now deserve to watch their team go 1-15 for the next 37 seasons before it moves to Portland, Ore.  Screw all of you.  I hope Brady plays until he's 50, with the Cowboys, and brings them 8 more rings for the league minimum while wearing a "do you job" Dallas Star hoodie.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 02:09:41 pm »

At the end of the day all Patriot fans are entitled ass muffins.  All of them.  They can't believe when they lose a regular season game and post over the top crap like "real fans stick with their team through good times and bad." 

What bad???  If your idea of a "bad" season is 12-4 and going to the playoffs please insert my left nut into your mouth and shut up.  Hard. 

Patriot fans have literally lost sight of reality.  They all now deserve to watch their team go 1-15 for the next 37 seasons before it moves to Portland, Ore.  Screw all of you.  I hope Brady plays until he's 50, with the Cowboys, and brings them 8 more rings for the league minimum while wearing a "do you job" Dallas Star hoodie.
Top notch post.  I love seeing the Patriots lose almost as much as I love seeing the Dolphins win.  Fuck the Pats!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 02:22:18 pm »

I literally laughed out loud reading this.  Cheesy

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 02:26:15 pm »

I rooted for them thru 15 losses in 1990. Although that season wasn't as rough as 2007 was for you guys as there was never any risk they would go 0-16.

What I witnessed for the last 20 years was a truly amazing dominance of a team in a league designed for parity.  I don't expect that level of dominance to continue for a third decade.  But neither do I expect a team with this year's number one defense to have a losing season next year with or without Brady.  

As a friend of mine who is on the season tickets waiting list said, "Hopefully they will continue to be great, if not I finally got a real shot at finally moving up on the waiting list"  His dad had season tickets from 1965-1990 but they gave them up for financial reason when the their business went belly up.   He regrets doing that as he would have been better off keeping the tickets and selling them.  But back then it was easier to buy tickets for just one or two games per year than to own season tickets and unload 6 or 7 tickets.  

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 02:32:28 pm »

Top notch post.  I love seeing the Patriots lose almost as much as I love seeing the Dolphins win.  Fuck the Pats!

I really don't get that.  Yeah, I root against the Jets and Yankees.  But I have never really enjoyed one of their losses beyond the improvement it has had for my own team. 

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 02:41:12 pm »

I really don't get that.  Yeah, I root against the Jets and Yankees.  But I have never really enjoyed one of their losses beyond the improvement it has had for my own team. 

I don't even hate the Patriots anymore and I live in NY. Hard to hate a team you are never competitive with. Maybe if Miami gets its act together in 2020 I can hate them again.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 03:57:14 pm »

I find it remarkable how poor Belichick's record is against teams coached by his former assistants.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2020, 04:09:59 pm »

I find it remarkable how poor Belichick's record is against teams coached by his former assistants.

I think that is actually quite understandable.  They know how he thinks.  They know what he prioritizes.  They know what adjustments he makes.  They know his strengths and weaknesses. They know the underlying logic he has that makes him predictable to his inner circle even if the rest of the world can't figure out the patterns.    

The reverse is not necessarily true.  BB might have picked up some of Flores thinking process while Flores was his assistant, but being Flores wasn't making the decisions there was less BB could learn about Flores than Flores could learn about BB.

Also players.  The day the Dolphins hired Flores the Dolphins scouting knowledge of the Patriots players probably quintupled.  Flores knew more about the strengths and weaknesses of Tom Brady than the Dolphins entire scouting and coaching department.  BB did not learn a single new thing about the Dolphin's roster on that day.

But the Dolphins learned what the Patriot's scouting reports said about them. And if the Patriots scouting report says "player X has this tell."  Then the Dolphins can exploit that by specifically designing a play where the Dolphins player does the tell and does something different.        

And to a limited extent it may be because they treat the game different.  For Flores week 2 and 17 were probably the two most important games of the season.  The two games he thought about more than any others during the off-season and pre-season.  For BB they were just two games on this schedule.

The poor record he has is 14-14 when facing former assistants/players.   Which is below his norm but really isn't actually poor, it is average.     
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 04:25:22 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2020, 07:55:35 pm »

Because they know how he operates and what he records.   Therefore, they switch up their game plans, including hand signals, the night before the game.   That takes away his advantage.

suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2020, 04:20:26 am »

LOL

Suck it cheaters, and suck it fans of cheaters. The pick 6..... BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHA

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray