Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:37:45 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The future of the AFC East
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The future of the AFC East  (Read 3171 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 04:16:17 pm »

... losing the last 2 at home with Brady throwing a pick 6 in both games...
...to former Patriots and it should have been 3. Ryan should have had an INT earlier in the game that could have been a pick 6 that he dropped.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 04:18:30 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 05:01:44 pm »

...to former Patriots and it should have been 3. Ryan should have had an INT earlier in the game that could have been a pick 6 that he dropped.
Well, to be fair to Brady. It should have only been one. The one in the Dolphins game was a legit bad pass. The Titans pick 6 was kind of a fluke play on the deflection. I watched it on slow mo and it looked like it could have been called PI. The Titans defender looked like he had an arm wrapped around the receivers back. Anyhow, assuming Brady stays in NE. Brady and the Patriots will probably win the Superbowl next year. Or at least they'll be a top 5 pick to win the SB at the beginning of the year. They did rather well with the players they had.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 11:05:19 pm »

Well, to be fair to Brady. It should have only been one. The one in the Dolphins game was a legit bad pass. The Titans pick 6 was kind of a fluke play on the deflection. I watched it on slow mo and it looked like it could have been called PI. The Titans defender looked like he had an arm wrapped around the receivers back. Anyhow, assuming Brady stays in NE. Brady and the Patriots will probably win the Superbowl next year. Or at least they'll be a top 5 pick to win the SB at the beginning of the year. They did rather well with the players they had.

I doubt they win another one if Brady comes back.   Watching him play, his age is starting to catch up to him.   

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 03:15:38 pm »

Vegas still thinks Patriots are the top of the AFCE

https://twitter.com/BFawkesESPN/status/1217141302615330821

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 03:55:04 pm »

Vegas still thinks Patriots are the top of the AFCE

https://twitter.com/BFawkesESPN/status/1217141302615330821

I would say so. I imagine they will address the offense this offseason and the Jets/Dolphins aren't on that level yet even with great offseasons. The Bills are a Wildcard but since Josh Allen had a worse QB Rating than Ryan Fitzpatrick, didn't have one game over 300 yards passing and seemed to feast on the bad teams, I have a hard time thinking they will repeat this year's results. They had the 3rd easiest schedule in the NFL and the only team they beat with a winning record was the Titans in Week 5 before Tannehill. Just seems like they are more likely to go 6-10 next season than 13-3.

Seems like a safe bet to pencil in the Pats for at least 11-5 next season.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 05:39:19 pm »

Seems like a safe bet to pencil in the Pats for at least 11-5 next season.

That is my best guess — with or without Brady they win 11 to 12 games in the regular season, win the division and win 0 or 1 games in the postseason. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 07:40:52 pm »

That is my best guess — with or without Brady they win 11 to 12 games in the regular season, win the division and win 0 or 1 games in the postseason. 

I don't think you're giving Brady enough credit, hard to believe I'm saying that to you, but without Tom Brady they are going 8-8 at best next year.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray