Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:00:37 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Question for you all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question for you all  (Read 1263 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 29, 2020, 12:01:33 am »

If you have facebook, I'm sure you have at some point seen a meme asking if you could live somewhere for one million dollars.

My question is this.  What if was that situation, where you had to live in on a deserted island for one month for one million dollars so.  However, you are allowed one dvd player and your choice of an entire series of one show.

What show would you pick?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 02:01:18 am »

Doctor Who - 38 seasons and counting

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 08:17:35 am »

None. I' think I'd be ok for a month not watching anything on TV. Might actually be nice being on a nice tropical island and unplugged.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 08:44:50 am »

None. I' think I'd be ok for a month not watching anything on TV. Might actually be nice being on a nice tropical island and unplugged.

Same here.  I'd much rather go a month on a tropical island with a few books.  I could very easily go a lot more than a month without tv or even a computer for that matter. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 08:49:15 am »

I agree with this, I'd be set on a deserted island for a month.  I love the beach and fishing, but for the sake of argument, probably The Office.  I put it on in the background when I'm doing stuff around the house.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 09:15:31 am »

I like the whole idea of having a few books instead of a TV series, but if I had to have a TV series, I'd probably go with Supernatural. 15 seasons of gore and goodness could easily keep me entertained for a month.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 09:31:16 am »

I like the whole idea of having a few books instead of a TV series, but if I had to have a TV series, I'd probably go with Supernatural. 15 seasons of gore and goodness could easily keep me entertained for a month.

I'm slowly trying to get into Supernatural.  I think I'm only on the 3rd episode, they had to fend off a Wendigo last episode. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 10:18:04 am »

Ok, so now that I'm thinking about it again, I would prefer books to a TV series in this scenario, but I think Lost would be the perfect series to have on hand.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 11:57:13 am »

Gillian’s Island.  Funny show and on topic.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray