Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:16:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Nexstar to take on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC with 'fact-based, unbiased reporting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nexstar to take on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC with 'fact-based, unbiased reporting  (Read 1372 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: January 15, 2020, 01:44:45 pm »

I think this would be so awesome for most of us. I soooo hope it is true.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7890521/Nexstar-announces-new-hard-news-evening-News-Nation-air-WGN-America.html

The newscast will be based out of a new, WGN-TV Chicago newsroom but will also draw on the Nexstar's vast network of regional and local news outlets.

It will air from 8pm-11pm daily and promises to deliver 'news reporting that is fact-based, impactful, educational and unbiased.'

In addition to the evening television news cast, a website and app - News Nation Now - will be launched.

'Across our markets, we consistently hear from viewers who are seeking straight-ahead, unbiased news reporting that is grounded in fact, not opinion. News Nation will deliver exactly that.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:53:17 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 01:51:24 pm »

CNN didn't seem very good in their questioning, focusing on stupid squabbles instead of learning about positions....as well as framing questions as accusatory.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 02:05:26 pm »

Saddly I doubt it is true.  This is the same company that has a history of having must run pieces on their local affiliates.  They are a right wing spin machine.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 02:39:03 pm »

Saddly I doubt it is true.  This is the same company that has a history of having must run pieces on their local affiliates.  They are a right wing spin machine.
LMAO .... everything right of your extremely liberal views does not make it right wing. There is plenty of room between where you sit and who votes straight Republican.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 04:03:23 pm »

This would be great if it is true.  But the vast majority of "news" outlets claim that they are unbiased and grounded in fact.  So I will kind of believe it when I see it. 
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 01:38:06 pm »

Since I cut the cord a year ago I started watching a lot of PBS news shows over the air.  I find their reporting to be the most fair broadcasts out there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray