Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:19:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  This weekend will determine if the Dolphins made a mistake with Tannehill
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: This weekend will determine if the Dolphins made a mistake with Tannehill  (Read 6651 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2020, 08:57:20 pm »

Awesome that he is going to the Pro Bowl, he deserves it for the year that he had.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2020, 11:47:15 am »

We all saw the real Tannehill on display Sunday.   Better than average but not good enough to get your team over the hump.  The Chiefs contained Derrick Henry, something the Pats and Ravens couldn't do.   Once they forced Tannehill to beat them throwing the ball, it was really no contest.

If this isn't reactionary I don't know what it.

Road game in one of the hardest places to play, after beating NE and BAL on the road AND he played really, really well.

So, yes - RT did show the world who he is.  Someone a team can trust their franchise with, under the right system and with good talent around him. 

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2020, 01:06:30 pm »

Tannehill is an elite game manager.  Many teams have won superbowls with game managers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray