Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:59:36 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Tua poll
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: If Tua is on the board, should we draft him with our first pick?
Yes   -10 (52.6%)
No   -6 (31.6%)
I don't know   -3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Tua poll  (Read 5169 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2020, 03:25:38 pm »

Is anyone else bothered by the IDK? It's an anonymous poll about a draft pick on the favorite team for most of us and it is around the corner.  Get off the fence.

I made the poll and put "I don't know" and I also selected it.

I'm interested in other people's opinions, but since I don't watch college football, I literally don't know who Tua is.  I've never seen him before, much less watched him play, much much less watched him play in comparison to other players.  My vote would only serve to skew the results.  I think that not having an opinion on something where you have no knowledge of the choices is OK.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2020, 03:29:51 pm »

You can't do that on the internet. In this world you are supposed to be an expert on everything and if you're not someone will let you know pretty quickly.  Cheesy

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2020, 08:26:45 pm »

Yes       -9 (50%)
No       -6 (33.3%)
I don't know       -3 (16.7%)

Total Voters: 18

So half the people in here are happy, 33% are mad, and 3 people have no idea in hell how they feel!  Cheesy
I would classify my feelings as disappointed rather than mad. Especially seeing that San Diego chose Herbert with the next pick. I guess we'll find out who made the right pick.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2020, 11:04:34 pm »

I would classify my feelings as disappointed rather than mad. Especially seeing that San Diego chose Herbert with the next pick. I guess we'll find out who made the right pick.

I'm not mad either, I just would have preferred Herbert.  The tough thing about comparisons is that I don't think Herbert will do nearly as well with SD, compared to how well I think he would have done in Miami.  If Miami's draft picks this year pan out I could see an 8 or 9 win season, and that's without quality RB's or WR's.  Hopefully, Miami can pick up a cast off or two from other teams that have drafted RB's or WR's.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2020, 01:05:03 pm »

He's our guy now. I hope to be proven wrong on this one.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray