Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:52:53 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Miami has become the new bandwagon team for this year.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Miami has become the new bandwagon team for this year.  (Read 5531 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2020, 02:43:16 pm »

The funny part about all this is Miami is still, maybe, a .500 team right now.
...and could win the division at 8-8, that's how poor the AFCE is right now, and how tough the AFCE's schedule is.  Before someone says the Bills, I think they are posers.  Josh Allen is not a good QB, they'll be exposed this season.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 08:41:30 am »

...and could win the division at 8-8, that's how poor the AFCE is right now, and how tough the AFCE's schedule is.  Before someone says the Bills, I think they are posers.  Josh Allen is not a good QB, they'll be exposed this season.
I doubt it. Buffalo will be good despite their QB only being average. The rest of the team is very good. Expect them to win the AFCE maybe handily and do well in the playoffs. If Josh Allen starts to play up to his potential, watch out, they could easily do what Tennessee did last year.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2020, 09:20:39 am »

I fully expect Buffalo to have a QB controversy before this year is over. In fact ... I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2020, 09:38:11 am »

I fully expect Buffalo to have a QB controversy before this year is over. In fact ... I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen.

With Jake Fromm? Seriously?

I believe the only way Fromm sees the field for Buffalo this year is if Josh Allen gets hurt.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 09:46:48 am »

With Jake Fromm? Seriously?

I believe the only way Fromm sees the field for Buffalo this year is if Josh Allen gets hurt.

Yeah, Fromm is not in the plans for 2020. He is only playing if there is an injury or the team somehow starts off 1-6 because of Allen and they try to right the ship.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 09:50:49 am »

Tiny hands Fromm isn't starting over Allen, but Allen is going to suck it up this year you watch.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 10:46:32 am »

I know several Buffalo fans not sold on Josh ... much like the rest of the NFL. The best thing to have to defend from him is a pass.  I heard on the radio before the draft that Buffalo coaches feel like they have built a team to win and if he can't deliver he will be the next clog replaced. This is his third year and the dude sucks at passing the ball.

He isn't killing it that's for sure.

2019 SEASON STATS

3,089YDS   (23rd)
TD-20  (Tied 21st)
INT-9  (Tied-16th)
QBR-47.3 (24th)

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 10:59:31 am »

Allen's saving grace is that he is really athletic and can run his way out of trouble to either get a first down or buy time to create an easier throw. Problem is when the defense can't hold the other team to only 13 points and he has to win it with his arm. I'm not sold on him either and neither is the front office, that's why they drafted Fromm.

If he repeats his stats from last year, they won't pick up that 5th year option. Good news for us because their defense probably means they won't be drafting Top 10 for awhile and one less team in our way for the division. Nothing worse than your enemy having a franchise QB.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2020, 03:25:11 pm »

Allen's saving grace is that he is really athletic and can run his way out of trouble to either get a first down or buy time to create an easier throw.
But he made a really bad decision that cost them a chance to win the wild card game last year. He ran backwards instead of running out of the pocket to the right or left late in the 4th quarter. If he doesn't screw up they could have won that game. They SHOULD have won that game, up 16-0 half way through the 3rd quarter. That plus they SHOULD have sacked Watson in overtime when 2 of their players ran together and they both bounced off Watson and he got the 1st down and eventually moved down the field for the winning FG. Basically Houston was lucky to have won that game and I only expect Buffalo to be better this year.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2020, 10:39:13 am »

But he made a really bad decision that cost them a chance to win the wild card game last year. He ran backwards instead of running out of the pocket to the right or left late in the 4th quarter. If he doesn't screw up they could have won that game. They SHOULD have won that game, up 16-0 half way through the 3rd quarter. That plus they SHOULD have sacked Watson in overtime when 2 of their players ran together and they both bounced off Watson and he got the 1st down and eventually moved down the field for the winning FG. Basically Houston was lucky to have won that game and I only expect Buffalo to be better this year.

Houston wa slucky the whole damn season.

The Bills coach pretty much said that the season will go where Allen goes. With more tape on him and teams studying, he really has to improve now. It's certainly possible he can but to me he seems like a QB drafted in the 1st round because a team needed a QB. I hope I am right because I hate Buffalo more than New England and I don't want to see them return to glory.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray